Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Best?

Default Re: The Best?

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    Over in the hilariously executed Montana Fans are Dumb thread, the MT poser claimed that one of their defensive ends was "the best in FCS".

While one of the fun things about being a fan is dick comparisons (is Crockett better than Johnson? Our wide receivers are the best group in the nation. Charlie Browns mom stuff wah wah, wah wah, wahwahwahwah) I am pretty confident in this:

I have yet to see a better DE play in the FCS than Emanuel.

If you love football for something other than tailgating, treat yourself during a game to watch 53 work. Don't watch the other QB or where the ball is, watch 53. It is fun. Always where he is supposed to be. Usually beating the hell out of tackle. Constantly has someone chipping him. And still making play after play after play. Just fun, fun, fun.

He is what the Bison are all about, to my mind. Love that guy!
    Wags is solid but not the best, you have to forgive the Griz idiots.

This was the first game Wags has been dominant and I dont expect to see him play the same way the rest of the year, its not how our defense rolls. He is a good player but to say hes the best is laughable and you have to consider the source.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    #53 has been my favorite player for the past 2 seasons. The guy has power, speed, quickness, awareness, and any other tool a player would need to be successful at any level. I'm hoping he gets at least a look at the next level.
    His motor is non-stop, he just doesn't seem to get tired, always giving 100%. Routinely making tackles on the opposite side of the field or down field on pass plays. It must give security to his teammates, counting on #53 to pursue the ball carrier. If you can make the ball carrier slow down or change direction, #53 will likely be there to clean up.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great post! Kyle Emanuel is one of the best players in FCS---not just on defense.

He maybe wasn't recognized by national media due to stats cause played a limited number of snaps per game, but now this year when his snaps will almost double---he will represent big time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    His motor is non-stop, he just doesn't seem to get tired, always giving 100%. Routinely making tackles on the opposite side of the field or down field on pass plays. It must give security to his teammates, counting on #53 to pursue the ball carrier. If you can make the ball carrier slow down or change direction, #53 will likely be there to clean up.
    Some good examples of that in the Iowa State game. One I can think of is when their QB took off down the right sideline and a couple Bison whiffed on him... Kyle came all the way over from the left side and tackled him 10 yards downfield.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Don't forget they have the better qb, rb, wr, dline, punter and possibly defensive backs

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but our waterboy/girl kicks A$$, not even a pro team has that kind of talent.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

First IDK why Alpha even considers himself a Griz fan, hes the most negative person I've ever experienced. 2nd ya I do think Wagz is better than Emanuel...and the voters around the country seam to agree. Hell be in the Buch debate at the end of the year, and go down as one of the best griz DEs...and that's a long list of studs, so Alpha doesn't know what hes talking about....now will he be that much of a factor against NDSU..prob not since you guys just methodically pound the ball down teams throats. But if for some reason the time comes when you do get in passing downs...you can bet Wags will affect the game.

Plus his hair is the best in the business...hahahaha

I have the best recipe for pasta you'll ever see

no questions asked

1 bowl with noodles
    4 cups water
    microwave 20 minutes
    careful water will be hot in there
    open Kroger canned pasta sauce
    pour on noodles
    microwave 3 minutes and enjoy

all this for about $2

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsGrizFan View Post
    Plus his hair is the best in the business...hahahaha
    So, you're a Gay Matthews fan. Good for you. Anybody's ball boy can rush a passer. It takes a true DE to stop the run and rush the pass. Not to mention have the ability to drop back into coverage on certain plays. Your guy sucks, he's one dimensional, and you just admitted it. He'll being going against a future AA LT if he's right DE. He won't be a factor other than how many pancake blocks Haeg puts on him. You're about as good at trolling as the fake ISU guys.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by chefstevenreed View Post
    I have the best recipe for pasta you'll ever see

no questions asked

1 bowl with noodles
    4 cups water
    microwave 20 minutes
    careful water will be hot in there
    open Kroger canned pasta sauce
    pour on noodles
    microwave 3 minutes and enjoy

all this for about $2
    +++++

Would read again
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU