Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cyclone Fanatic Radio show

Default Re: Cyclone Fanatic Radio show

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    If you could post that link would be an interesting read

I followed their board closely leading up to and after the game. It was funny how the 3 to 4 over the top names never showed back up after all the stuff they were talking. I must say that it got really crazy on their forum for a while after the game. A lot of shots that I thought were over the top were taken at Chris that were uncalled for. But here is a link to the specific thread he is referring to.

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191889

John - I think it would be awesome if you nailed the ISU-KSU game as well... I am pretty sure you are going to be pretty darn close.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakid3kc View Post
    I followed their board closely leading up to and after the game. It was funny how the 3 to 4 over the top names never showed back up after all the stuff they were talking. I must say that it got really crazy on their forum for a while after the game. A lot of shots that I thought were over the top were taken at Chris that were uncalled for. But here is a link to the specific thread he is referring to.

That was an amazing read. Some guys over really seem to have my back. Hahahaha funny funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakid3kc View Post

Wonder how many of the crazy posters were actually Hawkeye fans trolling. The group behind CloneRav4 has at least a couple CF accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    John - I think it would be awesome if you nailed the ISU-KSU game as well... I am pretty sure you are going to be pretty darn close.
    John, I think it heard you predict a score of 35-28 KSU over ISU. Final was 32-28, and once again you picked ISU's score exactly.

First of all, holy smokes, that's incredible. Second, are they going to stay true to their word and have you back on?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    John, I think it heard you predict a score of 35-28 KSU over ISU. Final was 32-28, and once again you picked ISU's score exactly.

First of all, holy smokes, that's incredible. Second, are they going to stay true to their word and have you back on?
    I heard when they said if John was close again this week they'd have him back every week for the rest of the season. This should be interesting and I hope they do it. John can pitch NDSU a little while he's at it and he represents us well.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great job Sams! Very entertaining to listen to. And you are spot on! Please keep posting the links if you are ever back on.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post

Predicted 31-21 so if that punt return didnt happen I was one point off again.
    Said they would cover. Check
    Siad ISU would be in it the whole game and fans would have more to cheer about. Check
    Said NDSU would have better showing than KSU. Check

Quote Originally Posted by B. b. bison View Post
    This is the link to today's podcast http://cyclonefanatic.com/upl/downlo...000203304f.mp3
    Holy meltdowns.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

jumping on with hallstrom right now

http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/WZFG