Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 19 th Ave construction

Default 19 th Ave construction

No big surprise, 19th is considered 6 weeks behind schedule, now due to finished the end of October.

It does not surprise me, as they were never working on both ends of the project at the same time.

Other projects are also behind, some are already protected to have small parts finished next year.

Default Re: 19 th Ave construction

cue unbison in 1...2..3.... 5:30am when he gets up
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

the only way to get to the dome is by air.

chapo, got any room on your copter?

They've been working on this thing all fucking summer. These guys suck the big one.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

WHAT'S the big deal. Don't you like drnking after victories
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

ive dealt with this all summer such a pain

http://www.inforum.com/content/some-...ehind-schedule
    Some local road construction projects behind schedule

And to no ones surprise they used Century Link as the reason that 12th ave was so far behind, now blaming Cable TV
    for the delays.

Supposed to be done last Friday.
    Master Construction has asked the city to forgive a total of 31.5 days, meaning there would be no penalties for missing the deadline....said.

Give them hell Piepkorn..

My neighbor said last week they had cement trucks backed up on the corner, the reason, they had one get stuck in the mud where they were pouring.
    Solution was they backed up trucks dumped their loads and returned as the concrete time expired and can't be used.

Short them about $200,000 master blaster is no good.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Think Ill ask a question again. Last Saturday we came off I-94 from the west and took the University exit and University to the dome. Its been a long time, but couldnt a person take I-29 to the first exit after 19th, and then over past Fargo Jet Center and back to the dome from the North ? Just wondering in someones opinion (looking at you Imabison) which way would maybe be a better choice ? time/traffic etc
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    Think Ill ask a question again. Last Saturday we came off I-94 from the west and took the University exit and University to the dome. Its been a long time, but couldnt a person take I-29 to the first exit after 19th, and then over past Fargo Jet Center and back to the dome from the North ? Just wondering in someones opinion (looking at you Imabison) which way would maybe be a better choice ? time/traffic etc
    We just take 29 to 12 th ave and go thru any road through campus. Drove the bus right on through to tailgate lot on Sat with no problem. This would be if you want to park near the dome south side or their lot. I never park north of 19th after watching them tow numerous cars from those lots.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans