Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Hardie

Default Re: Mike Hardie

Damn. That's an injury that could linger
    How about Menard? I thought Steidl was a walk on DT?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    740TheFAN ‏@740TheFAN 33m
    Sources are saying #NDSU DE Mike Hardie will be out at least 6 weeks with hamstring tear.

Aaron Steidl time.
    Not sure why they would yank a DT redshirt after a DE got hurt. You have inside info?

Scrolling through the roster we have Ambrosious, Hahn and Tuzska at DE and all 3 played at ISU. We will be fine.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Not sure why they would yank a DT redshirt after a DE got hurt. You have inside info?
    Naw. For a minute I thought he was a DE and I thought about what Klieman said at the press conference. Disregard.

Naw. For a minute I thought he was a DE and I thought about what Klieman said at the press conference. Disregard.
    Ok I get it now. Menard would most likely be the DE to get redshirt pulled if a bunch of DEs go down

Tough break. Mike Hardie is a really good player at DE - and Coach Klieman was talking about maybe having him play tackle.

Hope Mike gets well soon. That play looked pretty dang painful.

740TheFAN ‏@740TheFAN 33m
    Sources are saying #NDSU DE Mike Hardie will be out at least 6 weeks with hamstring tear.

Aaron Steidl time.
    When I re-watched the game, I noticed at the end of that play you could see him rolling and hear him screaming/yelling in pain. Understand why now.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Tough break. Mike Hardie is a really good player at DE - and Coach Klieman was talking about maybe having him play tackle.

Hope Mike gets well soon. That play looked pretty dang painful.
    Coach K. said the Hardie was ready to be a difference maker this year. Too bad for him, hope he gets back onto the field as we need him.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Coach K. said the Hardie was ready to be a difference maker this year. Too bad for him, hope he gets back onto the field as we need him.
    Hamstring tears are nasty - pretty sure that they make your leg into one big bruise. Hope he is able to get around campus OK. Sucks for a senior to miss any games, but a full recovery is more important.

Guess the botched-PAT-with-lateral-from-holder-to-kicker-and-pass-to-DE is out of the playbook this week.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

medical hardship?
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.