Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bison get love from SI's Peter King

Default Bison get love from SI's Peter King

Shouldn’t it be North Dakota State that plays the first week of the college football season at home, offering guarantees to the poor major-college schools the Bison have been routing? The Bison were missing 12 starters from last season, and their head coach, and still beat Iowa State by 20 in Ames on Saturday. North Dakota State now has a five-game winning streak against major colleges, by an average of 11 points per win … and every one of the five has been on the road.

That’s an incredible story, what they’re doing at North Dakota State

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/09/01/ray-mc...iolence-nfl/5/

Default Re: Bison get love from SI's Peter King

what always gripes me about FBS only fans, is when they say NDSU cant compete with a FBS schedule and would only win like 3-4 games total with ISU's slate of games

Yea its true for NDSU only has to get up for 1 game all year outside of some conference games, but if you add 22 more schollies+ NDSU actually gets to play at home? Those idiots actually forget those facts.

Plus its no lie, its kind of ironic watching all of these B12 athletes going down with cramps(assuming they're cramps and not injuries) while NDSU is ready to run the next play.

Its a tougher schedule, yes...but NDSU is as conditioned and just as tough as most mid->upper level BCS teams. some of those fans need to STFU sometimes.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    what always gripes me about FBS only fans, is when they say NDSU cant compete with a FBS schedule and would only win like 3-4 games total with ISU's slate of games

Yea its true for NDSU only has to get up for 1 game all year outside of some conference games, but if you add 22 more schollies+ NDSU actually gets to play at home? Those idiots actually forget those facts.

Plus its no lie, its kind of ironic watching all of these B12 athletes going down with cramps(assuming they're cramps and not injuries) while NDSU is ready to run the next play.

Its a tougher schedule, yes...but NDSU is as conditioned and just as tough as most mid->upper level BCS teams. some of those fans need to STFU sometimes.
    One of my favorite excuses is they have all summer to prepare for their "BIG" opponent. So Iowa State only had one week?

It seems to me just a few short years ago you were one who didn't think NDSU could compete with FBS schools. Whenever someone brought it up you would scoff. I was one who thought it was hogwash to think NDSU couldn't compete. If I am wrong and that wasn't you. I apologize and stand corrected. But there were a ton of posters who said I was a fool to think like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    It seems to me just a few short years ago you were one who didn't think NDSU could compete with FBS schools. Whenever someone brought it up you would scoff. I was one who thought it was hogwash to think NDSU couldn't compete. If I am wrong and that wasn't you. I apologize and stand corrected. But there were a ton of posters who said I was a fool to think like that.
    a few years ago did you think NDSU would be like 46-2 with the 2 losses being at home? I thought NDSU had a good chance to win most of those FBS games because they were up against new coaches at 3 of those schools-KU, Minny & CSU. especially with what happened in 2010 and how they finished strong.

I personally thought they'd lose to Kansas State.

props for being right. i guess it paid off, not sure what it pays because we're both fans of the same team.

a few years ago did you think NDSU would be like 46-2 with the 2 losses being at home? I thought NDSU had a good chance to win most of those FBS games because they were up against new coaches at 3 of those schools-KU, Minny & CSU. especially with what happened in 2010 and how they finished strong.

I personally thought they'd lose to Kansas State.

props for being right. i guess it paid off, not sure what it pays because we're both fans of the same team.
    Can you be more specific as you have around 17 college teams you are a fan of.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

theyre whiners and need excuses for losses to an "inferior" opponent. they cant admit and are too blind to see that were a better team and program right now

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Just look on Twitter.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk