View Poll Results: Does Bisonville need a thread for every poll?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 24.39%
  • No

19 46.34%
  • Maybe

2 4.88%
  • More yes, than no

3 7.32%
  • If NDSU is #1, then yes

6 14.63%
  • Yes

1 2.44%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Week 2 polls (9/1/14)

Default Re: Week 2 polls (9/1/14)

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Well no one ever said Bisonville was well moderated.

Ain't that the truth. It's either under-moderated or over-moderated.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Whoops. Looks like I merged the poll about polls into this thread about polls that already had a duplicate thread about polls merged into it instead of just moving the poll about polls to the proper suggestions and announcements forum.

Guess it's a super poll thread now.
    I'm not going to get concerned about this until it's confirmed.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Bethune-Cookman beat Florida International 14-12.
    2nd year in a row. FIU is awful

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    2nd year in a row. FIU is awful
    Pffft. They are FBS!
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

NDSU should be at the top of every poll until someone beats them. 3 Time Defending Champs. Also in North Dakota Bison fans should be considered the champs until someone else in North Dakota beats them. The who fans should have to hold doors open for Bison fans and yield the right away.

Lardsin must go!

Looks like I got completely outhomered on AGS by our resident UNI fan......

Quote Originally Posted by clenz View Post
    My top 4 didn't change from the preseason

1. UNI
    2. EWU
    3. NDSU
    4. SLU

Though I thought long and hard about swapping EWU and NDSU....and I see my first place UNI vote doesn't count - thanks Ursus...or Obama...either one

I am not completely discounting last season but I'm focusing on going forward. NDSU proved a lot to me over the weekend but while others have said there are other FCS teams that "could" have done the same I 100% UNI and EWU WOULD have done the same. If UNI and NDSU swapped opponents I'd bet the results would have been similar as they turned out. EWU likely scores more points but I'm not sure they hold Iowa State under 35.... I'm long on record as saying Iowa State is a **** program and likely would be lucky to crack the top 20-25 in the FCS.

In my eyes what UNI showed me on Saturday was/is more impressive than what EWU or NDSU has shown me this season, especially based on expectations. I have UNI to win the MVFC and based on what I saw I stand by that. Why would I rank a team higher in a national poll vs another team than I do in the conference poll at this point?

The more I think about it the more I'd put NDSU ahead of EWU. While EWU has the best offense in the FCS they have a bottom 1/3 defense. NDSU and UNI both have top 1/3 offenses and 1/3 defenses. Statistically speaking I like both over EWU.

UNI likely is my #1 next week too unless EWU or NDSU plays ungodly well and some big injury reports come out of Cedar Falls.

Flame away if you want, I don't really give a damn.