Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Post ISU Media Articles and Other Tidbits

Default Re: Post ISU Media Articles and Other Tidbits

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I think the FBS wannabees should pay attention to who is on that list. UMass, the prototype for failure is there, and Georgia Southern is on the waiting list. I'd say that's further proof that one needs to be careful what you wish for. Those who want FBS so bad might do well to study that list.
    I really feel Georgia Southern will do better in FBS than App St, Georgia St, Idaho, New Mexico St just because they do actually have a history. I know App St does but it was 3 yrs. maybe im totally wrong but I dont care, either way I wanted Appy and GSu to stay in FCS also ODU they would have been god for FCS
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    We are better than Georgia Southern and UMass so what is your point?
    My point is, just because you go FBS doesn't mean you'll succeed. We won't get even 1% of the publicity we are getting now if we move up.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    My point is, just because you go FBS doesn't mean you'll succeed. We won't get even 1% of the publicity we are getting now if we move up.
    1980 makes a good point here. ESPN loves us for a lot of reasons, but foremost of those reasons is probably because we are an FCS program playing like a mid level FBS program. If we move up, we are just a mid-level FBS program playing exactly like we should be playing. No story there.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Interesting article. Guess we played a slouch team last Saturday...but Kansas State won't be playing a slouch team. Iowa State will be great.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Fox sports new college football show talked Iowa st Iowa game and mentioned NDSU twice and showed NDSU highlights on how NDSU dominated the trenches vs a big 12 school
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?