Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post ISU Media Articles and Other Tidbits

Default Post ISU Media Articles and Other Tidbits

I thought it might be nice to have a single location to post all of the cool media articles and forum conversations that are happening since the ISU victory.

I don't know about you, but many of these articles seem to have a different feel to them than previous years. In the past, many of the articles and radio shows seemed to have a "way to go little fella" feel to them. This year seems way more respectful and people aren't simply dismissing us.

My submission is below. It is a segment on the Chris Plank Show on Fox Sports Radio. I caught it last night on the way back to Bismarck last night. They are talking about the new 4 team playoff and how strength of schedule will be very important then NDSU is brought up. Warning! Some will love this...some will hate this

Starts at about 19 minutes in:

http://www.foxsportsradio.com/media/...ur-1-25233216/

Some of the facts are wrong, but not too bad since they are off the cuff.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Post ISU Media Articles and Other Tidbits

This is from the Clones SI page. Their game reaction.
    http://clonesconfidential.com/2014/0...ayed-reaction/

This is a transcript from a highlight show on Saturday a few hours after the end of our game.

If you're an athletic director at an FBS school and your football team currently has a game scheduled against North Dakota State, cancel it. Cancel it as quickly as you can using any excuse you can think of. Tell them you have a wedding to go to that day, or that your grandma died, just do not play that game.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...h-dakota-state
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post

oh boy....this is going to inflate some heads
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

LOL...love it!

TWSS. ten char

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    It's OK to not be OK.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Oh its too cold....., Oh we dont have TVs here ND....., Oh who likes to travel to ND......, Oh we dont have $$$s to build a new stadium...... Oh this ......Oh that.....we are so D2 .......we should have never moved to D1 FCS what a big mistake.....
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Cue Lakes meltdown on small time thinking in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I thought it might be nice to have a single location to post all of the cool media articles and forum conversations that are happening since the ISU victory.

I don't know about you, but many of these articles seem to have a different feel to them than previous years. In the past, many of the articles and radio shows seemed to have a "way to go little fella" feel to them. This year seems way more respectful and people aren't simply dismissing us.

My submission is below. It is a segment on the Chris Plank Show on Fox Sports Radio. I caught it last night on the way back to Bismarck last night. They are talking about the new 4 team playoff and how strength of schedule will be very important then NDSU is brought up. Warning! Some will love this...some will hate this

Starts at about 19 minutes in:

http://www.foxsportsradio.com/media/...ur-1-25233216/

Some of the facts are wrong, but not too bad since they are off the cuff.
    That kicks ass! We're starting to become more and more of a house hold name and we're tough to ignore. The perception is changing. Big time.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com