Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My favorite ranking article:

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default My favorite ranking article:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/ncaa/ray-r...2%80%94-week-2

1. TEXAS A&M: Evidently Johnny Manziel isn’t the be-all and end-all of Aggie football, no matter what Jerry Jones thinks. Or in the immortal words of head coach Kevin Sumlin, “WHAT?”
    2. FLORIDA STATE: Almost didn’t beat Oklahoma State, and Jameis Winston did not clinch the Heisman Trophy. Tallahassee is in a complete uproar. Do this again against the Citadel, and Jimbo Fisher is going to learn what burning couches smell like.
    3. ALABAMA: Not having A.J. McCarron at quarterback for the ninth consecutive year was a problem, but Nick Saban won’t accept that as an excuse by the Tide. He’s making McCarron play for ‘Bama while he sits out his six-week non-football-injury list stay. “You don’t baby a shoulder, damn it,” quipped Saban.
    4. OKLAHOMA: Bob Stoops wishes beating Louisiana tech was more like beating Louisiana State, ‘cuz He Gots Ghosts To Chase.
    5. LSU: Wore down the persistently bovine Wisconsin, which had hope to teach Les Miles a thing or two about eating grass.
    6. GEORGIA: Stuck the landing against Clemson, which is a much bigger deal to them than it ever will be you.
    7. OHIO STATE: Got scared by Navy, which has way cooler uniforms than ever before.
    8. MICHIGAN STATE: Got scared by Jacksonville State when Connor Cook was injured in a 45-7 win. Cook survived, and Jacksonville’s uniforms are kind of blah.
    9. OREGON: Had the ball for 20 minutes and beat South Dakota 62-13, so nothing’s changed here. But credit to the Ducks for playing the right Dakota, because . . .
    10. NORTH DAKOTA STATE: Hammered Iowa State to prove for the umpteenth time that any team that schedules it is asking for a punch in the thorax, which the Bison are totally good with delivering.

At least read 9 and 10.

Default Re: My favorite ranking article:

It's a shame we have weber st and incarnate word the next 2 weeks else we could've moved up this chart with another FBS win!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Look at it as a short vacation. Ogden is a really nice place to visit.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why Big12 should invite NDSU

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...h-dakota-state

I think UND fans are spilling venom in the comment section.
    Last edited by GOBISON123; 09-01-2014 at 07:48 AM.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Why Big12 should invite NDSU

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...h-dakota-state

I think UND fans are spilling venom in the comment section.

Sure they are. Trying desperately to insert themselves into the conversation. #coattails
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post

1. TEXAS A&M: Evidently Johnny Manziel isn’t the be-all and end-all of Aggie football, no matter what Jerry Jones thinks. Or in the immortal words of head coach Kevin Sumlin, “WHAT?”
    2. FLORIDA STATE: Almost didn’t beat Oklahoma State, and Jameis Winston did not clinch the Heisman Trophy. Tallahassee is in a complete uproar. Do this again against the Citadel, and Jimbo Fisher is going to learn what burning couches smell like.
    3. ALABAMA: Not having A.J. McCarron at quarterback for the ninth consecutive year was a problem, but Nick Saban won’t accept that as an excuse by the Tide. He’s making McCarron play for ‘Bama while he sits out his six-week non-football-injury list stay. “You don’t baby a shoulder, damn it,” quipped Saban.
    4. OKLAHOMA: Bob Stoops wishes beating Louisiana tech was more like beating Louisiana State, ‘cuz He Gots Ghosts To Chase.
    5. LSU: Wore down the persistently bovine Wisconsin, which had hope to teach Les Miles a thing or two about eating grass.
    6. GEORGIA: Stuck the landing against Clemson, which is a much bigger deal to them than it ever will be you.
    7. OHIO STATE: Got scared by Navy, which has way cooler uniforms than ever before.
    8. MICHIGAN STATE: Got scared by Jacksonville State when Connor Cook was injured in a 45-7 win. Cook survived, and Jacksonville’s uniforms are kind of blah.
    9. OREGON: Had the ball for 20 minutes and beat South Dakota 62-13, so nothing’s changed here. But credit to the Ducks for playing the right Dakota, because . . .
    10. NORTH DAKOTA STATE: Hammered Iowa State to prove for the umpteenth time that any team that schedules it is asking for a punch in the thorax, which the Bison are totally good with delivering.

At least read 9 and 10.
    I like the Thorax comment. Even better, NDSU is listed with the big boys.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post

At least read 9 and 10.
    LOVE this!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    It's a shame we have weber st and incarnate word the next 2 weeks else we could've moved up this chart with another FBS win!
    Why in the holy hell would we schedule 2 FBS games in a season?! Are you dumb? I get it , we won. But why risk having 2 non conference loses before conference play. You playoff chances deplete fast. Ask UNI how that worked for them. Oh time NDSU scheduled 2 FBS games was when we were intelligible for the playoffs.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Holy grammar problems batman. The excuses of on phone, on ipad, on road, on crack are all the same. Read it before you send it.

Actually there are a lot of FBS teams that we would beat and would beat handedly any given Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Why in the holy hell would we schedule 2 FBS games in a season?! Are you dumb? I get it , we won. But why risk having 2 non conference loses before conference play. You playoff chances deplete fast. Ask UNI how that worked for them. Oh time NDSU scheduled 2 FBS games was when we were intelligible for the playoffs.