Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging Andy?

Default Re: What's Bugging Andy?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Herdbot I'm gonna encourage you to find a new way to get after trolls and others your irritated at..... Telling someone they are to perform some kind of homosexual act is beneath you and bisonation!!!
    Cmon bot !!! I know you got more in your arsenal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Herdbot I'm gonna encourage you to find a new way to get after trolls and others your irritated at..... Telling someone they are to perform some kind of homosexual act is beneath you and bisonation!!!
    Cmon bot !!! I know you got more in your arsenal!!!
    Responding would be feeding the troll. I just posted a picture. And "suck my dick" is universal.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Responding would be feeding the troll. I just posted a picture. And "suck my dick" is universal.
    Embarrassing that any adult would post that...

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    It will get a lot more support than anything you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It will get a lot more support than anything you post.
    That's weird! Well, I will let you guys get back to your convo about blowing each other

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The Gophers have football championships. It's just that they were before color TV became popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    And they have December football most years
    It's called a crappy bowl game

Lol. Well, you guys might have a point. I just didn't think Great Grampa Sven was still around to tell the great grand children about the Gopher's memorable bowl games or championship games. ...those old guys- you should never count them out!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    More embarrassing that a douche troll like yourself would be offended at a sexual reference. Especially with a sick name like Golden Shower. Please go fuck yourself.

Last edited by HerdBot; 01-29-2015 at 10:37 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    The Gophers made a wise decision to stop playing NDSU. The only shot they would have had the last three years was this past season and that was maybe 50-50 at best.
    The 2013 and 2014 Gopher teams both would have destroyed NDSU regardless of where the game was played. You guys just don't get it, Ive never seen a more delusional fan base in all of sports. Go to the Big House and blow out Michigan. Beat Nebraska back to back years. Blow out Iowa 51-14. Lose to the National Champion by a TD. Gopher football is simply on another level than the Bison and I'm not talking about FBS to FCS. The Gophers are just THAT much better right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill View Post
    The 2013 and 2014 Gopher teams both would have destroyed NDSU regardless of where the game was played. You guys just don't get it, Ive never seen a more delusional fan base in all of sports. Go to the Big House and blow out Michigan. Beat Nebraska back to back years. Blow out Iowa 51-14. Lose to the National Champion by a TD. Gopher football is simply on another level than the Bison and I'm not talking about FBS to FCS. The Gophers are just THAT much better right now.
    Congrats on the Big 10 sucking this year and losing to Ohio State.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill View Post
    You mean a Michigan team that couldn't compete with the high school down the road and put back in it's QB with his eggs scrambled? Or the Nebraska team with a head coach more concerned about his cat than his team? Blow outs prove what exactly? We are the National Champion. Hard to lose to ourselves. You're right, the Gophers are on a different level. You're one step above the doormat team you used to be. Congratulations. You're THAT much better than where I wipe my feet before I enter the door. Go lay down.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.