Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging Andy?

Default Re: What's Bugging Andy?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yea. like, totally.

I think you've misinterpreted what i've said from the start.

They'll watch this, then blow their own lid over it because he continues to "diss" NDSU and North Dakota. trust me, I wont lose any sleep over it. but the train wreck of some of these fans who comment on this is too good to not read. Unless you're Frank Clemmer. then zero fucks given.

Well, technically, Frank Clemmer did at least attempt to give one.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I think the guy is funny. He is capitalizing on the Bison win to get press time and it's working. He can say all that without cracking a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by CLONERAV4 View Post
    Because Lord knows the way to get face time in the press is to mock a state with 800 people.
    It's enough to light up his Twitter like he has never seen before. Doesn't matter if there are 8 people or 800,000 people. He is getting noticed. He even got airtime on our local radio.

And as a bonus, we now know who has the domain name whotv.com. Always thought that would have a more northern IP address.
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think the guy is flat-out hilarious. No one should take it seriously--I think he hit ISU much harder in the second clip--like the coach who won a championship just before arriving and immediately after leaving...and the other who earned a chance to coach in the World Football League. Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I think the guy is flat-out hilarious. No one should take it seriously--I think he hit ISU much harder in the second clip--like the coach who won a championship just before arriving and immediately after leaving...and the other who earned a chance to coach in the World Football League. Classic!
    Totally agree.

that dude is fuunnny!......you beat a team that was runners up in the 2005 humanitarian bowl!!.....

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Both segments were awesome. I for one will be following that segment from now on. He is hilarious!!

And for all the chowder heads that missed the heavy sarcasim in both segments: "Lighten up Francis"!!!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

I did not watch the first one, but man, this was brilliant.

Best was the K St. crack.

The second one was better.