Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging Andy?

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What's Bugging Andy?

This was hilarious! Haven't laughed that much in awhile. Love his sense of humor.
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Here is the thing I have noticed as I sifted threw the @andyfales mentions. About 1 out of 20 the person with the "mean tweet reply" had no indication they were an NDSU fan. I would also say around 1 in 25 followed @BisoNation. My point in this is I dont think he pissed off many bison fans and I feel the people who were the most upset were people bothered by his North Dakota slights. Now it may have been a rallying cry and these people may become big Bison fans, but I seriously think they are overstating it by saying not many Bison fans have a sense of humor and a majority were upset.
    You should read the comments on the NDSU Facebook page when they posted this in on the 28th of august.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    You should read the comments on the NDSU Facebook page when they posted this in on the 28th of august.
    d

hard to find anything bad, worst I have seen in ten minutes of cruising is the "Yea, we'll see. Bison by 3! How do you like your crow, baked, broiled, or fried?"

I thought a majority of tweets with swear words were hilarious. Threatening to get him fired.....GENIUS. Pretending to take it personal.........BRILLIANT

I guess some people like Bill Cosby humor and some like Richard Pryor humor.

They went after a successful program and state and should have expected some backlash from a passionate fanbase and state dwellers. They were not ready for the push back.

d

hard to find anything bad, worst I have seen in ten minutes of cruising is the "Yea, we'll see. Bison by 3! How do you like your crow, baked, broiled, or fried?"

I thought a majority of tweets with swear words were hilarious. Threatening to get him fired.....GENIUS. Pretending to take it personal.........BRILLIANT

I guess some people like Bill Cosby humor and some like Richard Pryor humor.

They went after a successful program and state and should have expected some backlash from a passionate fanbase and state dwellers. They were not ready for the push back.
    Kurt Benedict Apparently this douche bag doesnt remember what happens when a Big 12 loud mouth tries to insult the Herd. We bring the Thunder of the Herd.
    Good luck weathering this storm. You can call K state i believe they have some incredible recipes for eating crow
    Linda Stevick Ass...obviously you know nothing: We have the most inventors, most millionaires per capita, lowest crime, highest graduation rate, highest number of HS grads going on to college, if you ate today thank a farmer! We are #1 in many crops. As far as landscape goes, Medora, T Roosevelt Nat'l Park is unquestionably amazing, and you won't find more beautiful sunsets anywhere...I could go on forever, but we are the nicest people you will ever meet! Whether we win or not, we love our Bison...best fans in the country!
    Steven Penny Smith Wow....if that isn't Bison bulletin board material I don't know what is.
    Roger Gravgaard What do you have left when the Bison take the air out of the Cyclones? A popcorn fart!! This guy looks like the "Local Access Channel Sports Guy"! Did they use the same landscape picture for both states? If you stand on a soapbox in Iowa, you can see the person standing on a soapbox in North Dakota looking at Montana! This guy was hilarious! At least he wasn't wearing the trendy(for Ames, IA) plaid jacket as the anchor person!!
    Kathy McAllister Aders Well it is my turn Andy...........What is Bugging Beanie. It is people like you that bug me. I was born and raised in Iowa and I had the wonderful opportunity to live in the Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo area for 16 years. I know I did not graduate from NDSU but NDSU is a class act.......which is more than I can say for you Andy. Maybe you need to go back and see how many National Championships Iowa State has won. All I can say Andy, stay in Iowa because North Dakota is a state full of people with character......I don't think you would fit in.
    Frank Clemmer Fu#k him!
    Michael Jaskowski Just a pompous a$$ who doesn't know what he's talking about. Joke or No joke, he's a idiot.
    Robbie Daniels What a doober, he knows he's gonna get his 15 mins of fame simply by all of us sharing his dumba** remarks...I will oblige, wonder what College GameDay thinks of his ignorance?
    Sadie Jean Hill Shows how much they educate in Iowa-
    Stupidity at its finest!
    Tim Thomas horses ass
    Kevin Faller Boy is he a loser
    Jackie Holkesvig Ressler Percy You insulted our team, you insulted our state, you insulted our people....people have lost their jobs for alot less andy
    well..you get the picture. thats from only skimming through half of the comments.

this guy is great. just as funny as the first one.

unfortunately some dumb ass NDSU fans will take this seriously (again) and embarrass the people who actually get the bit.

You nailed it. Some are just determined to react on a personal level to any perceived slight. Too bad this guy doesn't come with PURPLE subtitles. Then again, we'd have to have an entire session devoted to explaining sarcasm.

Meanwhile, this guy is FUNNY.

well..you get the picture. thats from only skimming through half of the comments.
    Man if that is what people are barking about they need to get some thicker skin. those are all pretty funny or again from some very fringe and only occasional Bison fans.

This one was the best. Funny and to the point "Frank Clemmer Fu#k him!" That makes me laugh more than anything he said.

"What do you have left when the Bison take the air out of the Cyclones? A popcorn fart!! "

A MILLION times funnier than anything Andy said. MILLION

Man if that is what people are barking about they need to get some thicker skin. those are all pretty funny or again from some very fringe and only occasional Bison fans.

This one was the best. Funny and to the point "Frank Clemmer Fu#k him!" That makes me laugh more than anything he said.
    haha. Ill admit, it was a majority of NDSU fans on the FB comment section did acknowledged it as satire and poking fun at both schools.

but theres no fun in reading that.

haha. Ill admit, it was a majority of NDSU fans on the FB comment section did acknowledged it as satire and poking fun at both schools.

but theres no fun in reading that.
    Well then you only like PG humor. To each their own

Well then you only like PG humor. To each their own
    Yea. like, totally.

I think you've misinterpreted what i've said from the start.

unfortunately some dumb ass NDSU fans will take this seriously (again) and embarrass the people who actually get the bit.
    They'll watch this, then blow their own lid over it because he continues to "diss" NDSU and North Dakota. trust me, I wont lose any sleep over it. but the train wreck of some of these fans who comment on this is too good to not read. Unless you're Frank Clemmer. then zero fucks given.