Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging Andy?

Default Re: What's Bugging Andy?

So did Andy go to contacts or the lasik route?

I never had a problem with Andy. I don't always think he is funny, but I also never thought he was serious. Satire is a tough dish to put together and you don't always get it right. Nothing he has ever said wasn't something we haven't poked fun at ourselves about. In fact, there are a lot of North Dakotans who take pride in the things other people not from here make fun of us about.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He's back: http://whotv.com/2017/10/08/whats-bu...ate-bison/amp/

Seriously though, even if you don't like him, in fact especially if you don't like him, give it a listen. It's a far different tone from his previous NDSU bits.
    Really great piece by him. I think his broader message rings true as well.

I've always liked Andy, & this is just plain classy. Nicely done.

Wow, what sad and tragic news. I feel really feel bad for her family and fellow cheerleaders.

Well, that should've been clear after his first bit to anyone with an ounce of common sense and a funny bone. Apparently some people just didn't find him funny so figured they would be interested to see a bit of his regarding NDSU that isn't intended to be humor.
    I thought Andy was hilarious.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

He's back: http://whotv.com/2017/10/08/whats-bu...ate-bison/amp/

Seriously though, even if you don't like him, in fact especially if you don't like him, give it a listen. It's a far different tone from his previous NDSU bits.
    Very nice. I think it also send a message to those who take this shit way to serious.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

This felt extremely sarcastic to me. I wanted it to feel genuine but it didn't

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    This felt extremely sarcastic to me. I wanted it to feel genuine but it didn't
    No warm and fuzzy feeling? Oh darn!!!!

A new What's Bugging Andy. Apparently, we've insulted his Alma Mater...

https://who13.com/sports/soundoff/wh...ave-him-alone/