Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Bugging Andy?

Default Re: What's Bugging Andy?

Mr. Subliminal rip off????
    Blashphemer.
    What's next......a Church Lady wearing a UNI hat segment?

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    He has a tweet out saying the UND hockey team is North Dakota's only true division one sports team. I'm waiting to see who he gets with that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well. its true.

There are 30 "true division one sports teams" sponsored by North Dakota Universities whose ultimate championship is the highest of NCAA division 1 athletics. UN_ Men's Canadian Ice Hockey is one of 30.

NDSU Men's Basketball, NDSU Baseball, NDSU Men's XC, NDSU Men's Golf, NDSU Men's Track and Field, NDSU Wrestling, NDSU Women's Basketball, NDSU Women's XC, NDSU Women's Golf, NDSU Women's Soccer, NDSU Softball, NDSU Women's Track and Field, NDSU Volleyball, UN_ Men's Basketball, UN_ Baseball, UN_ Men's XC, UN_ Men's Golf, UN_ Men's Canadian Ice Hockey, UN_ Men's Swimming & Diving, UN_ Men's Tennis, UN_ Men's Track & FIeld, UN_ Women's Basketball, UN_ Women's XC, UN_ Women's Golf, UN_ Women's Canadian Ice Hockey, UN_ Women's Soccer, UN_ Women's Swimming & Diving, UN_ Women's Tennis, UN_ Women's Track and Field, UN_ Volleyball
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    There are 30 "true division one sports teams" sponsored by North Dakota Universities whose ultimate championship is the highest of NCAA division 1 athletics. UN_ Men's Canadian Ice Hockey is one of 30.

NDSU Men's Basketball, NDSU Baseball, NDSU Men's XC, NDSU Men's Golf, NDSU Men's Track and Field, NDSU Wrestling, NDSU Women's Basketball, NDSU Women's XC, NDSU Women's Golf, NDSU Women's Soccer, NDSU Softball, NDSU Women's Track and Field, NDSU Volleyball, UN_ Men's Basketball, UN_ Baseball, UN_ Men's XC, UN_ Men's Golf, UN_ Men's Canadian Ice Hockey, UN_ Men's Swimming & Diving, UN_ Men's Tennis, UN_ Men's Track & FIeld, UN_ Women's Basketball, UN_ Women's XC, UN_ Women's Golf, UN_ Women's Canadian Ice Hockey, UN_ Women's Soccer, UN_ Women's Swimming & Diving, UN_ Women's Tennis, UN_ Women's Track and Field, UN_ Volleyball
    something needs to be done about this!

[QUOTE=BFKasper14;975567]He has a tweet out saying the UND hockey team is North Dakota's only true division one sports team. I'm waiting to see who he gets with that one.

UND competes at the highest level of Hockey with:

1.American International College

2. Canisius

3.Mercyhurst

4.Quinnipac

5.Sacred Heart University

He has had more than his 15 minutes of fame. Time to let him slide back into Ames Oblivion
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I had a co-worker today ask me if I had seen this. It must be getting a wider audience than just us rubes.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Look at it this way. It is nice to be relevant enough to be a butt of a joke. No one is sitting around the water cooler saying "Hey did you hear the one about Minnesota-Morris?"
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Look at it this way. It is nice to be relevant enough to be a butt of a joke. No one is sitting around the water cooler saying "Hey did you hear the one about Minnesota-Morris?"
    Or the Gophers.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I like how UND fans are tweeting, and facebooking this and laughing because they somehow think it is ripping on us. If it is ripping on us, it is also ripping on them too. He takes a few shots at FCS Football saying they are not really DI. So I guess if you are a hockey only fan and rip of the FCS already, you could reach that conclusion. He can't really rip on our on field achievements....and that's the joke. He makes fun of Iowa and Iowa State harder then he does NDSU. I'd rather be called a lefsa rolling blockhead with a great football team then being pointed out that my team had 3 win (ISU) or got beat bad by a mediorce Tennessee in a meaningless bowl game (Iowa). All of it was funny!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN