Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 nfl players

Default Re: 2014 nfl players

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Get your popcorn out!! Can someone video the NDSU by Paul Cornick please?
    Had this on post #19, but here's the stadium intros (Cornick is at 1:01) from an earlier game:

It was awesome to see a major professional sport record get broken live, however, I can't imagine what it was like for Paul who was a part of the historical mark. Hope he continues to improve and takes over Right Tackle full time.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Close personal friend? Guess I never said that. I have only spoke to him one time, on the phone for a few minutes. I don't care to tell you why he called me, but a lot of what was said mirrors his personality on the field. Take responsibility and don't make excuses or give up. Trying to say that Paul's play was alright because Denver had a 14 point lead was dumb. He played like shit for a large chunk of the first half. On both the first TD and the record breaker, Paul was beaten bad and Peyton was fortunate to get the ball out. The false start call wasn't that big of a deal to me. It is understandable given the jitters and such. I was more concerned with his physical ability to be a starting offensive lineman, mainly due to how slow he looked against speedy pass rushers given he was getting beaten one on one.

With this being said, he played much better in the second half and looked pretty good in the run game, however I noticed that they seemed to be giving the right side a lot of help in the pass game.
    Considering Manning was 22-26 for 318 yards, 4 TDs, 0 TDs, the team rushed for 115 yds, scored 42 points and the game was over after 3 quarters. .. was it THAT bad. He went up against Justin Smith who had zero sacks. It's not like he was some major detriment to the team? First nfl start you have to expect a slow start. NFL qbs are going to take some shots agains a good defense.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

For those that thought Paul didn't have a great game, I'll put it in perspective for you. He was better than Clark was when he was in the game. They never put a 3rd tackle in 2 TE sets to run the ball. He only gave up one sack. And think about this. Every time they show the highlight of 509, Paul is gonna be in the picture.

NFL week 8:

Cornick DEN 7:15 Thursday CBS/NFL
    Turner MIA 12. CBS
    Humber NO 7:15 Sunday NBC

DAHL. BYE WEEK
    MAYS. OUT 1 more week
    MWILL practice squad
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very good game for Cornick last night in his second NFL start. Even those posters who got on him during the first game have to agree that was an NFL performance last night.

i had a couple buddies go watch him last night and they said he was super jacked up and was in a great mood!

man, Cornick could play alot of years at Denver if he continues to play well, and get a big contract bump!

i had a couple buddies go watch him last night and they said he was super jacked up and was in a great mood!

man, Cornick could play alot of years at Denver if he continues to play well, and get a big contract bump!
    Won't get a contract bump, but he played alot better last night than previous nights. If you think hes gonna get a contract bump now you haven't been paying attention to broncos cap issues. They have a lot of players, including Clark and Franklin who are FA's at the end of the season (both Thomas's as well). That being said, the Shofield kid they drafted is more set up to be Clady's backup and is getting paid alot more than Cornick and it wouldn't supprise me to see them try to move him around next year. But Paul will definately hold his own. And denver has been good for small school Oline guys, look at how long Kuper hung around for.

NFL week 8:

Cornick DEN 7:15 Thursday CBS/NFL
    Turner MIA 12. CBS
    Humber NO 7:15 Sunday NBC

DAHL. BYE WEEK
    MAYS. OUT 1 more week
    MWILL practice squad
    Quiet morning so far. Turner inactive again

Quiet morning so far. Turner inactive again
    Lots of Dahl being cut/moved rumors due to roster issues for SF with players returning from injury/suspensions.

Anyone see Humber on NBC now? He's not on inactive list. Hoping to at least see him in nickel situation but saints started 5 D backs