Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 nfl players

Default Re: 2014 nfl players

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    The reason Mays hasn't been starting is because the team has been winning. I would guess they take a look at him playing next week...but that's just me...
    Just got activated on the 8th...he didn't play anything other than Special teams against the Seahawks, not a supprise with the offense they run, but I thought last night would've been the chance to get him back in there, but the kid they played #90, yea don't think he's gonna see many snaps. And I doubt they play Joe much against the Broncos next Sun night because of the liability against the pass, especially with how they line up the TE's.

Cornick is starting today.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Cornick is starting today.
    Doesnt look like it to me, hes played a few times coming in as an extra lineman but is not playing RT.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Doesnt look like it to me, hes played a few times coming in as an extra lineman but is not playing RT.
    He started the game at RT. since the they have really moved him around. Has sat out many plays as well.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I had heard the Bills-Jets game wouldn't be on national TV tonight, since it would interfere with the already-scheduled Monday night game. But I checked ESPN3 just in case. Turns out the Bison have better national exposure than the Bills and Jets. Anyway, no way to watch Marcus tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I had heard the Bills-Jets game wouldn't be on national TV tonight, since it would interfere with the already-scheduled Monday night game. But I checked ESPN3 just in case. Turns out the Bison have better national exposure than the Bills and Jets. Anyway, no way to watch Marcus tonight.
    I'll be watching because I get the local feeds from NY and LA for CBS and NBC.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I will be watching as well as I have Sunday Ticket

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I'll be watching because I get the local feeds from NY and LA for CBS and NBC.
    How do you manage that? DirectTV? If so, what channel, save me from doing a search although I doubt I get them.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    How do you manage that? DirectTV? If so, what channel, save me from doing a search although I doubt I get them.
    Carryover from when we didn't get locals. 390 is CBS east and they have the game on.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you get the NFL Network channel (channel 154 on Dish), the game will be repeated tonight at 11 p.m. central. I just set my dvr.