Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Opponent: Weber State

Default Re: Next Opponent: Weber State

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Weber State, Integrate World.... for these games...I almost think our coaching staff should rest our seniors ...Zach Vraa, Kevin Vaadland, Heagle, Dudzik, Joe Haeg, Schatz Crockett and field a team mostly with sophomores, freshman and juniors....let RJ, Chase, King, Carey Woods, Tyler Wrice ...mostly next years team ....get some much needed reps.
    I disagree for our offense. They still need a few reps to get completely gelled before the conference schedule starts.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

My wife got offered tickets to the KU/SEMO game for her "support of the student athletes" as an appreciation measure.

I don't know how much appreciation that is but we might take the kids as a fun family outing. Same time as the Weber State game so I will likely tape it and try to stay off social media.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Weber State, Integrate World.... for these games...I almost think our coaching staff should rest our seniors ...Zach Vraa, Kevin Vaadland, Heagle, Dudzik, Joe Haeg, Schatz Crockett and field a team mostly with sophomores, freshman and juniors....let RJ, Chase, King, Carey Woods, Tyler Wrice ...mostly next years team ....get some much needed reps.
    Ummm NO!!.....

It's sheeple like your dumbass who have never played a significant down of sports that just fuck things up!! Just stop ... And shut the fuck up!! Please!! There is so much more to this than you apparently have zero idea how to understand. It is not nearly as easy as you percieve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    It's sheeple like your dumbass who have never played a significant down of sports that just fuck things up!! Just stop ... And shut the fuck up!! Please!! There is so much more to this than you apparently have zero idea how to understand. It is not nearly as easy as you percieve.

calm down big mustache i was just asking...
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

CAS are u in the same mind frame as 11:01 Saturday? Haha.

(Ps.. Defense had 6-7 starters still on field in a 34-14 win last week which I questioned. At weber st come out put up a 28-0 and halftime then starters can rest after first drive in second half. Deal?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    CAS are u in the same mind frame as 11:01 Saturday? Haha.

(Ps.. Defense had 6-7 starters still on field in a 34-14 win last week which I questioned. At weber st come out put up a 28-0 and halftime then starters can rest after first drive in second half. Deal?
    I kinda agree. I can see this game as just get it done with no injuries at about. 35-10 or 28-3. Just get in and get out with know loser real injuries. And then play something called Incaranate Wood) (Which sounds sexual) and smoke Montana before real football starts (btw, I need passed to Fargo Country Club after MT/Bison game. She is coming in hot from Billings and likes to play golf!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Vraa has records to set and add on to.
    Vaadeland didnt come back for 6th year to sit out
    Heagle likes to hit people
    Dudzik may happen as he is banged up
    Haeg not gonna happen as oline needs to gel
    Schaetz to thin at DL, cant just not travel him
    Crockett is going for Payton award, he plays

Hardie probably out

But I do agree when NDSU gets up 21+ in 2nd half they need to play the younger guys more. I wish we could see difference between the two travel rosters. Stick travels to ISU, but I dont think he does to Weber

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Check his previous posts He has a history of this behavior.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I think Weber State starts out slow because they're against NDSU so the jitters are there. Then Damian Lillard comes out of no where and rushes for 7 touchdowns. They add a late field goal

Weber State 52

ndsu 10