Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Opponent: Weber State

Default Re: Next Opponent: Weber State

Get a big lead and put the younger guys in for 1-2 quarters. Especially the positions held by the seniors.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The roll call thread got moved to the Our House section. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...tate-Roll-Call
    Thanks. Was looking and didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    in the 4th quarter it looked like Dudzik and Heagle ran into each other and got dinged...anyway..... i am no expert... so i will shut up.
    We poke fun at FBS teams that continually overlook us (although it doesn't seem like ISU did) so we can't do the same and overlook Weber State. Each guy lines up against another guy that might want it just as bad as you do and you have to be better than he is that day. Like Chris Berman says - "that's why they play the games".

But I like the chance to work some guys through when the opportunity presents itself to help build some team depth.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Bison curb stomp these guys: 45-6

They are a bad FCS team.
    Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    We poke fun at FBS teams that continually overlook us (although it doesn't seem like ISU did) so we can't do the same and overlook Weber State. Each guy lines up against another guy that might want it just as bad as you do and you have to be better than he is that day. Like Chris Berman says - "that's why they play the games".

But I like the chance to work some guys through when the opportunity presents itself to help build some team depth.
    Our 8th stringers would win this game by triple digits. That's Bison football.

We are playing a mediocre team from a weak conference. Second and third strings play a lot and we win 38-10. LOL Big Fluffy

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What kind of schemes do they run?
    last season they ran the hurry up spread.. like to stretch the field with 4 and 5 receivers. inaccurate and undersized QB. you guys can expect a blow out W with subs in by half if not earlier

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz37 View Post
    last season they ran the hurry up spread.. like to stretch the field with 4 and 5 receivers. inaccurate and undersized QB. you guys can expect a blow out W with subs in by half if not earlier
    I thought I read some where they were changing to a power run game type of offense like ndsu? That don't happen over night. How about their d?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post

I agree, last year we were almost leading by 3-4 touchdowns against Ferris BullDawgs or Delaware State and Craig Bohl kept our starters on the field until the 3rd Qtr. We were all wondering why not Carson Wentz , we were up by 3 or 4 TD anyway, because of this incident I thought we could use these games Weber State, Incarnate World to test our next year starters, ....only if we are up by a huge margin in the 2nd Half.
    Last edited by GOBISON123; 09-02-2014 at 03:10 AM.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I thought I read some where they were changing to a power run game type of offense like ndsu? That don't happen over night. How about their d?
    when the griz played them last season Jordan Johnson got hurt early so we had to rely on our run game and had no issue dominating the line of scrimmage.. if I remember right canada and nguyen both had over 100. so overall front 7 is weak, secondary not much better

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I agree, last year we were almost leading by 3-4 touchdowns against Ferris BullDawgs or Delaware State and Craig Bohl kept our starters on the field until the 3rd Qtr. We were all wondering why not Carson Wentz , we were up by 3 or 4 TD anyway, because of this incident I thought we could use these games Weber State, Incarnate World to test our next year starters, ....only if we are up by a huge margin in the 2nd Half.
    We will win each game by 30 points. We could beat Incognito Word by 70 if we needed to. Seriously.