Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vote for John Crockett, ESPN/Capital One Impact Performance of Week

Default Re: Vote for John Crockett, ESPN/Capital One Impact Performance of Week

Chrome's Incognito mode / IE InPrivate Mode. Works every time. Open a new window in Incognito mode, paste in the link (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/featu...page=caponecup) and vote. close window. rinse. lather. repeat.

Only thing that will stop it is if they're limiting votes from certain IP addresses.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by ACECON View Post
    I hit the discuss button and voted for the second time. Everybody should do this.
    That works

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Crocket is only up by two percent.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Crocket is only up by two percent.

Um, this needs to be corrected, pronto.
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've never paid attention to these polls for how long they're open. It's already Wednesday! This crap needs to wrapped up considering games are about to start back up.

Only up 1%... come on Bison fans!

Voted my six times
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Percents are currently tied. Voted my six times.

Voted my 150 times.....

Made my votes........Crockett tied at 35%.