Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Injuries??

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Injuries??

Lucas Albers is also OUT

Why would a coach tweet, twat or whatever about injuries when they don't have to tell the opponent? I'd love to play them in poker.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Why would a coach tweet, twat or whatever about injuries when they don't have to tell the opponent? I'd love to play them in poker.
    This!! And our OC tweeting about a D player. Polasek needs to spend more time reading playbook and way less time on social media. He's starting to piss me off a bit. Seems like kind of a knucklehead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    This!! And our OC tweeting about a D player. Polasek needs to spend more time reading playbook and way less time on social media. He's starting to piss me off a bit. Seems like kind of a knucklehead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just do your f-ing job. Plenty of stuff to do other than social media. Game plan, rewatch Vigen play calling hide, recruit etc
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I agree. Seems silly to give them any inside info which gives them more time to prepare

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm watching the pregame show on KVLY and they said CJ had meniscus surgery earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    I'm watching the pregame show on KVLY and they said CJ had meniscus surgery earlier this week.
    Man, let's get him healthy. Tough if he has to sit out next week too as he'd likely be without actual game reps for about a month going into the playoffs.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Hope Farnlof is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hope Farnlof is OK.
    Hoping so...looked like he walked off without much issue, so that's a good sign anyway.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Give the kid rest until the playoffs. He does just fine coming off 9 months of no game reps. 1 month should do him well. Speedy recovery to him.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.