Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: colors for Bison/Gophs

Default colors for Bison/Gophs

Might have missed this topic in an earlier thread...

Since the MN faithful seem to wear gold/yellow to their home football games, is everyone planning on wearing green to distinguish the good guys from the bad? *If so, let all your friends and family know they should do the same. *Blog it, e-mail it, mention it on Kolpack's blog, and whatever else you can think of!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Default Re: colors for Bison/Gophs

Wish I could be there. *Damn

Hope you guys can make some sound in the bubble. *

Prediction: *27-24 Bison.....long field goal with seconds left.....Bison down by 10 at halftime.....2 Gopher miscues and aggressive defense put SU back in the game in the early 4th quarter. *Walker and Steffes make the Gophers wish that they had them. *Bison win the first Little Green Jug. * 8-)

Time to make the espn upsets of the week on espn.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

tcbison Guest

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption
    Might have missed this topic in an earlier thread...

Since the MN faithful seem to wear gold/yellow to their home football games, is everyone planning on wearing green to distinguish the good guys from the bad? *If so, let all your friends and family know they should do the same. *Blog it, e-mail it, mention it on Kolpack's blog, and whatever else you can think of!
    Yes, wear GREEN!

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan
    Wish I could be there. *Damn

Hope you guys can make some sound in the bubble. *

Prediction: *27-24 Bison.....long field goal with seconds left.....Bison down by 10 at halftime.....2 Gopher miscues and aggressive defense put SU back in the game in the early 4th quarter. *Walker and Steffes make the Gophers wish that they had them. *Bison win the first Little Green Jug. * 8-)

Time to make the espn upsets of the week on espn.
    Lets not forgot GSU is first.

One game at a time+++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Gamehunter Guest

GREEN for road games!

GREEN

533 In a row

Herd_Mentality Guest

Call me stubborn, but I'm not willing to let the opponent dictate my fashion. I'll be wearing Green and Yellow as usual. I would hope that anyone listening or looking at me would know which team I support.

broke_back_mnt Guest

Ill have on a green BISON cap with the Pete Lana BISON and a yellow BISON shirt, maybe even a yellow sweatshirt. I have a green one too. Maybe Ill wear that and a yellow BISON cap? Its tough, but maybe out of respect Ill wear a maroon shirt and yellow Tshirt with green and yellow NDSU cap? Of course, I think either way Ill wear blue jeans and hiking boots.

When we were in Fargo over Labor Day weekend, we made sure we went to the new Scheels and I made sure I got a GREEN sweatshirt for game day. No confusing me with a Gohper fan - at least on the 21st of October.
    "If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf." - Bob Hope