Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: USA Today: NDSU is the scariest team in college football

Default Re: USA Today: NDSU is the scariest team in college football

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Soooo Lakes, what was the App State @ Michigan score???

That's what I thought. Did you have to look it up? It wasn't front page? So how many millions of dollars did it cost app state over the years to get their asses handed to them?

I for one wish you would go back to"supporting" the goobers.
    Rant over, I'll hang up and listen now, (while I soak in the media attention we "David" are getting for defeating"Goliath".

My hour is up

It rotated throughout the scoreboard in the stadium actually today, saw it numerous times. Our weber st vs ndsu game won't be shown at any stadiums boards next week.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Gotta stick up for elchapo when he is right (even if he still owes me a green CHicklet!!!!!). I have daily dealings with folks from across the nation and Its not uncommon when sports come up for someone to ask when we are going to move up.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I dont speak for anyone. But Wait. Everyone everywhere that I run into says. WHY IS NDSU STILL FCS. We trended worldwide and usa this afternoon. Usa today runs to do stories about us. We belong with these teams and universities do we not? Savor it fellas embrace it and let's do this every week!! Thank u. Mr burgundy bet me I can't shut up for an hour. I will honor that !

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Maybe the big 12 will invite NDSU to join.
    Wasn't BYU trying to get in the Big 12? I don't think the Big 12 at this time wants anyone else.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I dont speak for anyone. But Wait. Everyone everywhere that I run into says. WHY IS NDSU STILL FCS. We trended worldwide and usa this afternoon. Usa today runs to do stories about us. We belong with these teams and universities do we not? Savor it fellas embrace it and let's do this every week!! Thank u. Mr burgundy bet me I can't shut up for an hour. I will honor that !
    Why can't you just tell all these people that yes we have a great football team and a great football program. That is going to continue and I'm sure NDSU will continue to monitor the FBS landscape. Right now we need to replace our Athletic Director who was one of the main reasons why this move to D1 in all sports has been so successful. I'm hoping our new AD will take us to the next level for football also. In the meantime we are also spending money to build up our other programs, i.e. building a new basketball arena, etc along with building up our football team even more, i.e. turf practice fields, Indoor practice field, etc. The problem is that took a long time to fundraise for and all of these other projects that are very important to the landscape of NDSU before we hopefully make the move to FBS football.

In the meantime, please SHUT UP about the FBS.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Why can't you just tell all these people that yes we have a great football team and a great football program. That is going to continue and I'm sure NDSU will continue to monitor the FBS landscape. Right now we need to replace our Athletic Director who was one of the main reasons why this move to D1 in all sports has been so successful. I'm hoping our new AD will take us to the next level for football also. In the meantime we are also spending money to build up our other programs, i.e. building a new basketball arena, etc along with building up our football team even more, i.e. turf practice fields, Indoor practice field, etc. The problem is that took a long time to fundraise for and all of these other projects that are very important to the landscape of NDSU before we hopefully make the move to FBS football.

Maybe people need thicker skin or need some self confidence so they are ok with people having differing opinions.... until you respect others views maybe you should shut up... idk just a suggestuon

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post

Good post!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Maybe people need thicker skin or need some self confidence so they are ok with people having differing opinions.... until you respect others views maybe you should shut up... idk just a suggestuon

Your buddy getting picked on?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I think EVEYONE knows his opinion on this by now dont ya think? The point--question is WHY must he CONTINUALLY tell everyone and shit on every thread 24/7. 7 days a week. 52 weeks a year? We get it. Why cant he?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think EVEYONE knows his opinion on this by now dont ya think? The point--question is WHY must he CONTINUALLY tell everyone and shit on every thread 24/7. 7 days a week. 52 weeks a year? We get it. Why cant he?
    Maybe a better point is why are yall so butthurt by what is expected

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Your buddy getting picked on?
    You should get a good f1 thread going where you post to yourself