Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Questions?

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Did Urz play any snaps in the game, how did he look?
    He caught a pass for 6 yards near, 1 yard short of a TD. Very nice catch...he did extremely well under pressure....very impressed
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    He caught a pass for 6 yards near, 1 yard short of a TD. Very nice catch...he did extremely well under pressure....very impressed
    In a couple of weeks, that will be a TD as Wentz will lead him.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    They took a timeout into half time. Better time management would have given them another shot at a TD instead of a fg. But whatevs....
    Yep. We left 4 pts on the field and could have scored another at the end IMHO. Of course Coach K has more class than that knucklehead HC from EWU
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Halftime FG Curfuffle (TD the instead of FG sucked ) then first drive of second where we settled for a FG after trying an end zone fade to a fresh WR when you watch back we dominated running on that 1.

48-14 was easily to be had and in closer games. Trading 3 for 7 will bite. You in the butt
    Just curious where do you see 14 more points? If things go exactly right I see like, 8.

Now that we finally got rid of Jensen and Bohl, it's time to get some shit done. amirite??