Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Default Re: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Hey jack wagon. I don't care how many threads you try and derail, but try and be a decent human being and leave this one and the official GDT thread alone. This thread has no comparison to anything related to the game, so take your pathetic excuse of a vocabulary and grammar skills and get back to pumping your dad for more allowance money.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by CLONERAV4 View Post
    West Des Moines is way better than minny, not near as cold as Chicago (plus the crime- don't get me started there), and on the same page as KC.
    Log out, you're drunk.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Log out, you're drunk.
    I know right? I'm not even sure the Des Moines visitors bureau thinks it's all that great.

The entire state of North Dakota is small and insignificant. Des Moines is 25 min south of Ames so there are plenty of options. And Des Moines is 10x better than any city in North Dakota. You know it, I know it, that chunker in that other thread knows it.
    You sir, have pig turds for brains...

Sent from my iPhone somewhere in Iowa
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

On the Midwest Sports Tour bus near Jamestown. Contemplating cracking the first beer.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    On the Midwest Sports Tour bus near Jamestown. Contemplating cracking the first beer.
    I would have started on the drive over to get on the bus...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

So because it's big and worthless.....it's good? Russia is big too.
    So is your mouth. Your point is?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Quit thinking and start drinking.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

The entire state of North Dakota is small and insignificant. Des Moines is 25 min south of Ames so there are plenty of options. And Des Moines is 10x better than any city in North Dakota. You know it, I know it, that chunker in that other thread knows it.
    Expounding on the virtues of Des Moines is a hoot and truely shows what a rube you are. I used hoot because I knew that you would know what that means. You still drunk from yesterday?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just past Saint Cloud. It's more of a sideways rain. Seen a couple Bison fans. Could be more but can't see.