Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Default Re: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CLONERAV4 View Post
    I'm saying your school is puny and inconsequential.
    I'll bet you went to Coe or Wartburg and flunked out and now work at HyVee cleaning up the area where folks bring their recycling in for nickels. Go do something constructive like try to help your defense stop anyone. Your defense is puny. It's idiots like you who give ISU fans a bad name. Iowa State is an awesome place and honestly, NDSU is probably a smaller version of ISU. Your campus and ours has much in common, but of course it's tough to get away from HyVee to come visit Fargo.

Come on up for our game against Montana. Tailgate, go to the Boiler Room, Chubs, Wurst Bier Hall, Chubs, HoDo, Chubs, DaVine, Chubs, Rhombus Guys, Chubs...you get the point. You'd become a fan of NDSU as are many of us with ISU. I've followed ISU back to the Marcus Fizer days, Seneca Wallace was awesome to watch, loved seeing ISU beat Iowa for 5 (was it 5?) straight years. Loved watching Angie Welle and the ladies play ball...just a great school. In 2009 we were front row for the NDSU/Clones game and Cael Sanderson walked by wearing hit gold medal...very cool.

It'll be a great game. No run along, your shift starts at 10am and the sweet corn trailer backs in at 1015.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Come to work, check Bisonville, see this thread...there goes any productivity today.

Full authorization from TMN (formerly) to consume all the road beers I want. He said, "No worries, I will keep it under 90."
    "It's a good thing beer isn't alcohol" - just quoting my wife's aunt.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Come to work, check Bisonville, see this thread...there goes any productivity today.

Full authorization from TMN (formerly) to consume all the road beers I want. He said, "No worries, I will keep it under 90."
    I'm pretty sure there's no way this can, or will happen.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

How dare you try to compare Ames and Fargo. First, we are in the big12 and you are D2. Second, you are in fucking North Dakota. And HyVee is employee owned, bitchtits. #businessowner
    Ames is the size of Grand Forks, North Dakota. It is small and completely insignificant. You aren't Texas or Oklahoma.

Iowa is the state almost everybody has a good joke about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Ames is the size of Grand Forks, North Dakota. It is small and completely insignificant. You aren't Texas or Oklahoma.

Iowa is the state almost everybody has a good joke about.
    And those that don't have good jokes about Iowa, have great jokes about Iowa.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

In my numerous trips to Iowa, I have noticed the first rest stop on I-35 south of the Minnesota border (by Diamond Jo's) is sponsored by Iowa State University. Right there along the interstate, with all those people driving past... I am not saying anything, just noticed it...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

The entire state of North Dakota is small and insignificant. Des Moines is 25 min south of Ames so there are plenty of options. And Des Moines is 10x better than any city in North Dakota. You know it, I know it, that chunker in that other thread knows it.
    Des Moines is the place Iowegians go when they aren't successful enough to go to Minneapolis, Chicago, or KC.

The entire state of North Dakota is small and insignificant. Des Moines is 25 min south of Ames so there are plenty of options. And Des Moines is 10x better than any city in North Dakota. You know it, I know it, that chunker in that other thread knows it.
    North Dakota is about 14 THOUSAND square miles bigger than your corn silo filled with portly sty loving hunamoids. And if you're claim to fame for Ames is that you are near a town that actually has something to do, wow......just .......wow.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    TSCF is taking afternoon off then heading out from Sioux Falls. Will get a late start as daughter has volleyball pictures. Plan to be in Ames by 9 PM.

Breakfast burritos are ready for grilling tomorrow in my gas grill free zone.
    Youre bringing food???? Say it aint so?????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

West Des Moines is way better than minny, not near as cold as Chicago (plus the crime- don't get me started there), and on the same page as KC.
    So now we are narrowing down the town that is near Ames that has something to do from Des Moines, to West Des Moines. Next you will be telling us that there are about 5 blocks of West Des Moines that kick ass.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012