Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    Runtheoption, Runtheoption's wife, Tatemosersneighbor's wife and I (Tatemosersneighbor) are heading south at 3pm today. Big weekend of football in Iowa. UNI / Iowa goes down too.
    That D ain't gonna suck itself. Looks like a heavily contested game of rock, paper, scissors between RTO and TMN(formerly). As you're both married, we know the wives are eliminated.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    TSCF is taking afternoon off then heading out from Sioux Falls. Will get a late start as daughter has volleyball pictures. Plan to be in Ames by 9 PM.

Breakfast burritos are ready for grilling tomorrow in my gas grill free zone.
    People will already have had breakfast by the time your grill is heated up.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Leaving Sioux Falls around 3. Got an update on the parking situation for Ames due to the amount of rain they have received.

AMES, Iowa – Iowa State University officials continue to monitor the weather and parking lot conditions around Jack Trice Stadium in advance of Saturday’s football season opener vs. North Dakota State.

Officials anticipate there may be very limited, and potentially no, parking in the grass lots but that decision will be made closer to game day.

Alternative parking plans are being formalized in the event that rain continues to fall in the Ames area as forecasted.

The Iowa State Athletics Department will update the status of grass parking lots on Friday and fans are encouraged to check Cyclones.com for further updates. Information, as it is confirmed, will also be shared via the department’s social media channels.

WWW.CYCLONES.com

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    People will already have had breakfast by the time your grill is heated up.
    Yet, my breakfast will have some taste to it.....

Playing this to get my day started. Put it on REPEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan19 View Post
    Leaving Sioux Falls around 3. Got an update on the parking situation for Ames due to the amount of rain they have received.

AMES, Iowa – Iowa State University officials continue to monitor the weather and parking lot conditions around Jack Trice Stadium in advance of Saturday’s football season opener vs. North Dakota State.

Officials anticipate there may be very limited, and potentially no, parking in the grass lots but that decision will be made closer to game day.

Alternative parking plans are being formalized in the event that rain continues to fall in the Ames area as forecasted.

The Iowa State Athletics Department will update the status of grass parking lots on Friday and fans are encouraged to check Cyclones.com for further updates. Information, as it is confirmed, will also be shared via the department’s social media channels.

WWW.CYCLONES.com
    Flood aggy living up to their name.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yet, my breakfast will have some taste to it.....
    Somehow we have managed to survive...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Heading out of Fargo around 3. Couldn't sleep last night, won't sleep tonight. It's officially go time! I will be jamming out to this song just a few times on the way down and in the morning before the game. Shoot, probably after the game as well!

Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Somehow we have managed to survive...
    With food that has never reached its full potential even if good.....

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    That D ain't gonna suck itself. Looks like a heavily contested game of rock, paper, scissors between RTO and TMN(formerly). As you're both married, we know the wives are eliminated.
    Come to work, check Bisonville, see this thread...there goes any productivity today.

Full authorization from TMN (formerly) to consume all the road beers I want. He said, "No worries, I will keep it under 90."
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.