Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Default Re: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    everyone in IOWA is butthurt over NDSU.

NDSU beat both of them
    Thats like saying everyone in MN is a goofer fan.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I’m sure not but I’ll be sitting right behind the rowing team tomorrow night to see how they can do against The Ohio State Buckeyes.

RTB - SUM!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

So the neighbors at the lake are a retired couple from Iowa. The guy went to Iowa St, and his wife went to Iowa...both keep up with football. They have a bunch of old school metal chairs outside...all weathered and in need of refurbishing. This summer I took two while they were away and scraped and sanded them down and repainted them and made them into Iowa and Iowa St chairs...turned out real nice. Under the seats of each I painted the Bison score against them and then put them around their fire pit. They blamed other people before finally asking us (as in they did not see the bottom of the chairs...why would they?) So when I told them it was us I told them about the score under the seat and they laughed. They each like their own chair, but think the other is disgusting.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So the neighbors at the lake are a retired couple from Iowa. The guy went to Iowa St, and his wife went to Iowa...both keep up with football. They have a bunch of old school metal chairs outside...all weathered and in need of refurbishing. This summer I took two while they were away and scraped and sanded them down and repainted them and made them into Iowa and Iowa St chairs...turned out real nice. Under the seats of each I painted the Bison score against them and then put them around their fire pit. They blamed other people before finally asking us (as in they did not see the bottom of the chairs...why would they?) So when I told them it was us I told them about the score under the seat and they laughed. They each like their own chair, but think the other is disgusting.
    Must spread rep....TAB at his finest.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I’m sure not but I’ll be sitting right behind the rowing team tomorrow night to see how they can do against The Ohio State Buckeyes.

RTB - SUM!!

Who would you root for if the Bison ever played them again? Not that it will happen until NDSU moves up. I’d like to see three regional rivals for the Bison – Jacks, Gophs, and Cyclones. There’s order and righteousness in a universe like that, and that’s what the state of ND should strive to achieve ...

I’ll have an eye on Boise/UCF too. Have work function tomorrow night, unfortunately, but hoping there’s a TV or 2 in the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Who would you root for if the Bison ever played them again? Not that it will happen until NDSU moves up. I’d like to see three regional rivals for the Bison – Jacks, Gophs, and Cyclones. There’s order and righteousness in a universe like that, and that’s what the state of ND should strive to achieve ...

I’ll have an eye on Boise/UCF too. Have work function tomorrow night, unfortunately, but hoping there’s a TV or 2 in the bar.
    Hmmmm, well while I have paying state taxes to MN for decades I am an NDSU alum so not a difficult call on that one. I bleed green and yellow.

I will probably wear a MN shirt tomorrow night though. They have themselves quite a challenge there. Going with a gopher alum friend.

I would also like to see a regular border with them.

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    EVERYONE in IOWA is an Iowa St/Iowa fan period.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    EVERYONE in IOWA is an Iowa St/Iowa fan period.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."