Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Football promo video/commercial

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2014 Football promo video/commercial

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think they are referring to the fact that even though many seniors graduated last year, a "new age" of players are stepping up to continue the dominance of Bison football.

First half of video is all last years Seniors, second half is all players who are coming back and those who will have a greater roll this year.

Great passing of the torch video.
    Yes, I understand. But to the 2014 seniors, they are sick of hearing about all the change bull shit. They are not going to let anything get in the way of a 4th title. They are finishing what they started. The new age angle is for the national media who are questioning the ability of this team. I equate new age with rebuilding,and we aint rebuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Yes, I understand. But to the 2014 seniors, they are sick of hearing about all the change bull shit. They are not going to let anything get in the way of a 4th title. They are finishing what they started. The new age angle is for the national media who are questioning the ability of this team. I equate new age with rebuilding,and we aint rebuilding.
    I think the 2014 seniors as sick of hearing about the loss of the 2013 seniors. Especially one who is a captain and probably worked on that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Details, details.........just go along with it. I get the torch is being passed on to a new QB, some of the big stars are gone, but yes not an entirely new thing. This team is working hard and hopefully it translates to success on the field. I am more anxious to see what they can do than ever before. Go Bison........kick some Cyco ass!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow

http://vimeo.com/104553139

@52 second , watch the hair standing stiff on Brock's neck, he has goosebumps....faaak....I am not afraid to say I had tears in my eyes. Bison Pride Hell yeah \../
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Shocker longhorn disapproves...if it was only done by el chapo!

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Shocker longhorn disapproves...if it was only done by el chapo!

Those two = Dumb and dumber

Very good intro video.

Actually what they're talking about is the start of the Kliemann era and the end of Bohl.

College football teams turn over nearly every year. The only long term constant is the coaching staff.

It's OK to not be OK.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Those two = Dumb and dumber

Very good intro video.
    sorry Im bored with the same 5 graphics used in every video and you get amused easily.

Dumb and dumber? Sick burn.