Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Yellow or Green?

Default Re: Yellow or Green?

BULL CRAP! look at this PICTURE IOWA STATE WEARS YELLOW AND RED!! PERIOD!

wear green. I told you what the ndsu alumni excuse was "Kansas state was too hot, so we wanted to wear light"

WELL 77 and RAINY aint HOT!

WEAR GREEN ADAPT WE ARE A SMART FANBASE.

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Yes wear green so you look neutral. Might as well wear black as it looks the same on TV.

Lakes is sharing a pic when they asked fans to wear yellow. They usually wear maroon at home.

If NDSU wanted fans to wear green they would make the official tshirts in green. Green does not stand out and will not show on TV.

Weird how Colorado state wears yellow and so did towson and they was little debate who the fans wearing yellow were for. If all NDSU fans wear yellow, their fans will be mistaken for NDSU fans. If NDSU fans wear green it will look like an empty hole in the stadium and a bunch of neutral fans.

If non of this has persuaded you, realize if you are supporting green you are supporting Lakes and not the NDSU alumni association and NDSU official stance. For me not siding with Lakes is the only thing I need to know to be on the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Yes wear green so you look neutral. Might as well wear black as it looks the same on TV.

Lakes is sharing a pic when they asked fans to wear yellow. They usually wear maroon at home.

If NDSU wanted fans to wear green they would make the official tshirts in green. Green does not stand out and will not show on TV.

Weird how Colorado state wears yellow and so did towson and they was little debate who the fans wearing yellow were for. If all NDSU fans wear yellow, their fans will be mistaken for NDSU fans. If NDSU fans wear green it will look like an empty hole in the stadium and a bunch of neutral fans.

If non of this has persuaded you, realize if you are supporting green you are supporting Lakes and not the NDSU alumni association and NDSU official stance. For me not siding with Lakes is the only thing I need to know to be on the right side.
    Seriously? That's a pretty poor argument, as many fan plan to wear green and could care less what he says.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post

I would almost(i said almost) agree with you if it were a night game. But kickoff will be at 11. So green should be fine.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I can see both sides. When the dome had the “green out” game it showed how poor green looks in the stands. Not nearly as…wait for it…intimidating. Yellow stands out and looked awesome at K St. I understand that Iowa St fans may wear some yellow so that could muddy the waters some.

But I always find it funny how some people are dead set against yellow and will come up with any excuse and cling to it for dear life.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I can see both sides. When the dome had the “green out” game it showed how poor green looks in the stands. Not nearly as…wait for it…intimidating. Yellow stands out and looked awesome at K St. I understand that Iowa St fans may wear some yellow so that could muddy the waters some.

But I always find it funny how some people are dead set against yellow and will come up with any excuse and cling to it for dear life.
    So which color fuzzy coat are you wearing
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Has anyone been nosing around on the ISU forum to know what they are telling their crowd to wear? I gotta believe Lakes is all up in that.

They will be wearing 50/50 Yellow and Red .... like they always do, this isn't a designated "Red Out" (which failed miserably by the way for them)

Green as in Money lets do this!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?