Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Sam Houston @ Eastern Washington 8/23 2:30

Default Re: Sam Houston @ Eastern Washington 8/23 2:30

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Well to be fair Adams left 3 or 4 scores on the table also
    Not saying shsu would've won Adams wasn't sharp either. If he starts making those throws they will walk through the Big Skirt

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I think a solid ball control offense that chews clock and limiting their opportunity is the best way to keep up with them.
    What in the world kinda football team would wanna play football like that???
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Ewu did have one penalty, likely called by accident.
    EWU had one penelty...roughing the kicker on an extra point. Are you implying that the refs in Cheney make questionable calls??
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

will I get the obvious PPLF constatation behind your post (again Lakes this stands for Purple letter font...I want my green chicklet) The amount of holding done by EWU was well....lets just say there was a lot of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    EWU had one penelty...roughing the kicker on an extra point. Are you implying that the refs in Cheney make questionable calls??
    Last edited by MAKBison; 08-24-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    will I get the obvious PPLF constatation behind your post (again Lakes this stands for Purple letter font...I want my green chicklet) The amount of holding done by EWU were well....lets just sat there was a lot of it!

Yyyyyyyyyyyyep
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Cripes, their QB can't throw an accurate pass. He left like 3 touchdowns on the table. They get a guy that can throw half decent and they'll be ok. And they need to play deep safety for goodness sakes.
    Yep. I saw receivers running open for both teams, lots of missed opportunities to score. Typical big fluff, he who scores last shall win.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Boring game. I truly despise the all-offense, no-defense games. I had a hard time watching that yesterday. The Nevada vs. Illinois - Little League final was more exciting.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

The SHSU coach nailed it, his half time comment was that the play reminded him of JV football. Welcome to the big skirt.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Absolutely terrible game to watch fundamentally. It was just an ugly game over all.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Absolutely terrible game to watch fundamentally. It was just an ugly game over all.
    Big Fluffy. Say no more.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.