Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgate warmup at Page ND

Default Tailgate warmup at Page ND

This coming Monday night, the Page community is having a Bison Pride get together. We start at 7pm with burgers and brats and will take a Bison Pride photo in front of the Page Theatre. Around 7:30 we will watch the Bison "Those Who Stay Will Be Champions" in the theatre.

The Page bar is across the street and will be open to provide refreshments. The plan is for everything else to be free.

I am inviting anyone with Bison Pride and a desire for a Monday night road trip to join us. Any chance some of you can make it work?

Page is about 50 minutes NW of Fargo, either north on 29 and west on 26; or west on 94 and north on 38. It's a toss up which is faster.

Let me know if more than a few of you are coming so we have enough food.

Default Re: Tailgate warmup at Page ND

None of you guys can party on a school night? Ha! What if we hire the cheerleaders and dance team for entertainment?

I just wanted to move this before it went to page 2. I've heard of a couple tailgate rigs coming. Surely some of you need to get some carbon burned out.

This is a one hell of a fine opportunity for partying and getting to know folks. I would be there if not for the extra 5 plus hours on each side of the drive from Fargo. Regrets.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

I may be there if it's nice enough to ride my Motorcycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

If i was is the Fargo area I would be there. Sounds like fun.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Me and a buddy will be there. Should b good time!

Awesome! The athletic dept said someone who be contacting me about who is all coming from SU. Hoping for a good turnout and it's sounding pretty good!

I'll pimp it for ya
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Have 2 more. Coming with me. So make it 4 total

How was the turn out?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt