Default Re: Dish Network Not Showing NDSU/Iowa State Game

Yes...got folks comming over channel 219

on sun its on channel 618

on Monday its on 660 654 663 693

On Tuesday its on 693 668 683 694 676 668

on weD its on 687

on Friday its on 660 671

Quote Originally Posted by WestNDBison View Post
    So for sure Direct TV has the NDSU game next week? I want to get rid of Dish today if I know for sure Direct has the game.

Here is the link explaining the Dish situation
    http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/dish...all-games.html
    Go Bison!

Spoke with Dish again today. Again, I was assured that they are showing the game. They said there has been a lot of calls regarding this game. However, the channel guide still shows up as "not available"? I asked her to update the channel guide showing the game, she said they are working on it, we'll see.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

I'm checking with my Dish Network rep to confirm. I'll post on here as soon as I know. It would be strange that they wouldn't show it since they have Fox Sports 1. If not, I have time to get a few people switched to Directv before kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Spoke with Dish tonight. They said that the block was an NFL game. The Bison game should show up on the guide by Saturday morning. They assured me that the game will be shown on Fox sports one. We'll see.
    I wouldn't count on that...sure sounded like KVLY confirmed that Dish customers will NOT see the game on Saturday. Maybe something could happen yet this week, but it would be enough to make me switch. I've got DTV (12 years) and I've been happy with it. But I did a new contract about a year ago to get recorded shows to play on any TV in the house...haven't been so agreeable to price reductions since I did that. But they have a better overall sports package than Dish.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Here are the announcers for Saturday's Game!
    N. Dakota St. at Iowa St., FS1: Craig Bolerjack, Ryan Nece

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by badger04 View Post
    Here are the announcers for Saturday's Game!
    N. Dakota St. at Iowa St., FS1: Craig Bolerjack, Ryan Nece
    Craig did a good job with the Kansas state game last year IMO. I also thought that Joey Harrington had done a little bit of research on the team and was enthusiastic. I've probably seen something with Ryan Nece but not sure off the top of my head. FS1 does a pretty good job, can't be any worse than that embarrassment on ESPN yesterday.

Who? .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I seen that as well

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    I wouldn't count on that...sure sounded like KVLY confirmed that Dish customers will NOT see the game on Saturday. Maybe something could happen yet this week, but it would be enough to make me switch. I've got DTV (12 years) and I've been happy with it. But I did a new contract about a year ago to get recorded shows to play on any TV in the house...haven't been so agreeable to price reductions since I did that. But they have a better overall sports package than Dish.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Craig did a good job with the Kansas state game last year IMO. I also thought that Joey Harrington had done a little bit of research on the team and was enthusiastic. I've probably seen something with Ryan Nece but not sure off the top of my head. FS1 does a pretty good job, can't be any worse than that embarrassment on ESPN yesterday.
    Nece was the sideline reporter for last year's K State game.