Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dish Network Not Showing NDSU/Iowa State Game

Default Re: Dish Network Not Showing NDSU/Iowa State Game

Been with DTV for 12 years and never had that happen. Matter fact as I refuse to use cablone for internet and my Net is a bit slower I had to a more costly option, DTV reduced my price to offset the cost of going with a more costly net provider....the certainly did not need to do that, but they did. can you say Customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Because after six months DirecTV raise the rates so bad you have to switch to dish for a while to get lower rates. They both suck and quit working when a cloud comes over. OK switching to bunnie ears and the cfl network.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yeah, I have DirecTv and WOW! Cable Internet. My ISP gets ESPN3 although I keep hearing rumblings that DTV is going to negotiate with the Disney properties for their Watch apps. We'll see.
    When I was talking to the DTV guy he told me that as well.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I keep hearing rumblings that DTV is going to negotiate with the Disney properties for their Watch apps.
    That would solve a lot of problems for us.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    When I was talking to the DTV guy he told me that as well.

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch
    Dish getting them seems to have spurred them into some action.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Been with DTV for 12 years and never had that happen. Matter fact as I refuse to use cablone for internet and my Net is a bit slower I had to a more costly option, DTV reduced my price to offset the cost of going with a more costly net provider....the certainly did not need to do that, but they did. can you say Customer service!
    So for sure Direct TV has the NDSU game next week? I want to get rid of Dish today if I know for sure Direct has the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I've been with them for 10 years and I have to say I'm not only happy with the service, I even recommend it. Great picture. Great channels. Solid price.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I was getting pretty good price breaks (granted, I had to ask for them constantly) before I got my new equipment. Now I'm in the middle of a 2 year contract and they are less inclined to offer me a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by WestNDBison View Post
    So for sure Direct TV has the NDSU game next week? I want to get rid of Dish today if I know for sure Direct has the game.
    Just scheduled it to record on the guide today. I believe its channel 219. So yes.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Just scheduled it to record on the guide today. I believe its channel 219. So yes.
    Thanks. Just programed mine as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Spoke with Dish tonight. They said that the block was an NFL game. The Bison game should show up on the guide by Saturday morning. They assured me that the game will be shown on Fox sports one. We'll see.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!