Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Game" is back on.

Default Re: "The Game" is back on.

I guess the Brown shirts ( I am speaking about the kind the dome folks wear and not the one at the HYB) will be busy booting folks out then. BUT YES i AGREE! ANOTHER REASON ITs DUMB!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Fuck em. there will be SSS chants. there will be logo and flags hidden under shirts from Sioux fans. Probably some hockey jerseys stuffed inside their pants and put on in the bathroom.

This game is going to be a stupid publicity stunt more than a football game. Nobodys wins, even when NDSU wins by 5 TD's.

They were about to straight line. NDSU just tossed them a lifeline. For what reason, we'll never know. But trying to get FBS games is much more rewarding than this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bison loaf View Post
    even though we get two home games and make un_ our bitch in the process, i did not want to see this game played again. To me, it has always been an atmosphere that crossed over that line of fun & excitement, to one of toxicity.

Further, i have really loved our schedules since "the game" was yanked out from under us and can honestly (and somewhat surprisedly, at first!) say that i have not missed it one single bit. I also agree with those that say there is nothing to gain by ndsu in playing these games.

All that being said, however, i'll still be there, with bells on, supporting the team and program in everyway i can, while at the same time hoping that our admin is mindful enough to have realized that this football program has truly moved past the point where this game should ever become a "regular" series again.
    ^^^^this^^^^
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Maybe you are on to something there, they way to stop this is to go all hooligan and cause such a racial shit storm the stink is so bad it never happens again. LOLOLOL can you hear the heels clicking to attention up north. Doesn't matter, when it all goes south it will be SU fault regardless...just ask the media and local talk radio. Yeah....more National exposure!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    That's why I laughed when I read it. I'm not positive, but even some of the phrasing is the same as mine. I'd sue for royalties, but I got most of the info from his stories anyway.

Look out. Some of his fanboys might try to neg rep you for even hinting at suggesting that he stole your work. A quick comparison of the two is pretty telling though. Classic heraldo.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game was a stupid idea. Period. Why help a program like that? We gained nothing.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we don't get an FBS game now for next year I'm going to be so stinking ticked

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    If we don't get an FBS game now for next year I'm going to be so stinking ticked
    Isn't un_ a FBS school? They have hockey.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Fuck em. there will be SSS chants. there will be logo and flags hidden under shirts from Sioux fans. Probably some hockey jerseys stuffed inside their pants and put on in the bathroom.

This game is going to be a stupid publicity stunt more than a football game. Nobodys wins, even when NDSU wins by 5 TD's.

They were about to straight line. NDSU just tossed them a lifeline. For what reason, we'll never know. But trying to get FBS games is much more rewarding than this shit.
    I assume you are skipping this game then? If so, can I buy your tickets?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Schedule is full for 2015...Sorry, not sorry.

This game was a stupid idea. Period. Why help a program like that? We gained nothing.
    I still don't understand how we are helping them? Getting their ass kicked on the road does nothing for UN_.