Page 32 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Game" is back on.

Default Re: "The Game" is back on.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    #1 Dont quote that person, i have them on ignore.
    #2 Yes by playing UND, you have thrown away all the 11 years that NDSU has enjoyed sucess without the albotross around our necks. Yes you are reverting back to D2 (under the cloud of fcs now)
    #3 This shows young fans that NDSU will never get bigger than what they are now. WE have PEAKED with this announcement and the dream of becoming the next BOISE STATE is dead.

This is bullcrap and its embarassing and Prakash, JJ & Dean should be ashamed. (GENE WAS GONE AUG 1. This is AUG 22) A NEW AD SHOULD OF MADE THIS DECISION FOR THE FUTURE OF HIS PROGRAM......

enjoy the boners you told timers. (yes I keep trying to make a point & leave, but I keep get being brought up, so I retaliate.)

#walkforchange people are already talking about this on twitter.

Poor grammar and lying. The newest tweet with #walkforchange as a hashtag was July 12.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    #1 Dont quote that person, i have them on ignore.
    #2 Yes by playing UND, you have thrown away all the 11 years that NDSU has enjoyed sucess without the albotross around our necks. Yes you are reverting back to D2 (under the cloud of fcs now)
    #3 This shows young fans that NDSU will never get bigger than what they are now. WE have PEAKED with this announcement and the dream of becoming the next BOISE STATE is dead.

This is bullcrap and its embarassing and Prakash, JJ & Dean should be ashamed. (GENE WAS GONE AUG 1. This is AUG 22) A NEW AD SHOULD OF MADE THIS DECISION FOR THE FUTURE OF HIS PROGRAM......

enjoy the boners you told timers. (yes I keep trying to make a point & leave, but I keep get being brought up, so I retaliate.)

#walkforchange people are already talking about this on twitter.
    So.....you really are Lakes????

Quote Originally Posted by Wacker_in_the_Hall View Post
    To those of you threatening to pull your funds from Team Makers, doing so will only serve to hurt the athletes and the program you claim to support. And know this, there are lots of people ready to step up and support the program. Lets just make sure that no one sells their tickets to our friends from the North, and that our home field advantage is utilized.
    Well said. One needs to remember why they were donating to TM. It was for the KIDS. Not who were were or werent playing.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Well it is scheduled and going to happen. Now the media and others better not be pissed when derogatory sayings are thrown out by students and alumni. You wanted it you get everything that comes with it. The toxic atmosphere and all.

This will not satisfy the media jackels as Heitkamp is already bitching about the second game not being till 2019 and says it should be every year. The slippery slope of us losing our 6th home game is being stood on. Hopefully we have good balance.

It is nice that Gene made Faison his bitch though.

After all of the contracts that were offered the worst one in the last decade for the team without a name, was the one they finally agree to. That makes me smile.

So when the SSS chants start SU will be the new racist. I hope I dont hear that, but know I will!

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So...............is this the biggest meltdown on here? Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    So...............is the the biggest meltdown on here? Ever?
    Not even close ... yet.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bubba is the man.

And hidecamp is complaining about the 2019 game being too long to wait.
    Where do people get this the people of North Dakota want this. Really. Many people don't care at all.
    Also when you use the word deserve, you lose.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

HA not even close....we have crashed this bitch a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    So...............is the the biggest meltdown on here? Ever?