Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Game" is back on.

Default Re: "The Game" is back on.

I am clinically depressed!! Y?! Where/Y was the need for this!?!

I saw these loooosers play last year against a weak MT team, and now this?!

I blame Lakes and BV!!

Peace out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I'm actually excited to be excited about a non conference game in the dome. So sick of buyouts (Montana State and Georgia Southern) and shitty games vs Austin Peay, Deleware State, and some other cupcake. We didn't move up to D1 to play Robert Morris.

I do know that we better bring it because UN_ will use this as their super bowl. Yes it will be big for ndsu fans but just a little bigger for them. Expect a good game.

Those season tickets just got a little more valuable

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Default Re: The official Out of Conference Matchup 2015 Thread

Best news Bubba and the UN_ football team could have gotten. This season is officially a free ride.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonville GasMan View Post
    I don't like the idea of playing UN_...it starts to legitimize their football program...and thus couldn't it actually help them with their recruiting??? I just think we should have left them to F_cking rot up there in El Forko...
    Pretty much agree with everything. Why give them a reason to care about football? This is the most exciting thing to happen to their team in a decade.

Default Re: The official Out of Conference Matchup 2015 Thread

UND's 2014 season is now in the bag. They can now focus on their Super Bowl in 2015

Oh cant wait. Was Northern State booked?

GT is out of the job 22 days and shit has hit the fuckin fan.

Why does NDSU need UND in football? What good does this game do for NDSU? They could find another FCS school(lol) to fill this void.

Bad move, smells of peer pressure bullshit. This interim isn't cut for the big time college scene. man losing Taylor is going to be magnified more and more if moves like this begin to pop up...especially ANY momentum about a move up.

This has nothing to do with the interim AD. There was a deal on the table. They signed it. Simple as that.
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Deal. Sign. Simple.

Brian Faison confused.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I'm not a fan of this...there is NO benefit for NDSU except for the single fact that we know UND won't buyout of the games (imagine if they did - the entire state would riot). For me, because I only got the last year of the UND rivalry, UND is just another team. To be honest - I have no desire to go to this game.

Having said that, this game was inevitable. It was going to happen eventually. Assuming the deal is for 2 games in Fargo, it is a very good deal for NDSU (teams aren't willing to come to Fargo like they were in 2009-2011, so this helps to remedy a portion of the scheduling headache).

Who knows what the FCS and College Football landscape will look like by the end of the agreement. There will probably be shuffling of divisions, conferences, and other factors that in all possibility could keep NDSU from going to Grand Forks unless it is for a conference game with them.