Page 60 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Game" is back on.

Default Re: "The Game" is back on.

NDSU Can beat anyone on any field the boys in the locker room aren't scared im not scared why are all of you this is it! This is the game! SDSU UNI not even the gophers come close to this rivalry this hatred! Come to me Gameday! it will be years before this game gets competitive let alone an opportunity for them to steal recruits. sioux suck sioux suck shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Curious as to why everyone thinks UND leaked anything to the press. Seems to me Jamal Spencer of Valley News Live was the first to say anything about it (and if it were UND doing the leaking I'd assume it would go to Schloss/Wayne) and then the press releases were issued by UND and NDSU about the same time from what I can tell. Plus, if UND sent out a press release first - who cares? They're sending out a press release announcing games that they have signed for - what does it matter who announces it officially first (even though, again, it looks like they were announced at about 9am officially by both parties).

You may be right about them signing before the new AD in Fargo was hired, but again - the offer was already on the table so why does it matter when it was signed?? It's not all one big conspiracy, and no matter how much you want to believe it everything that UND does is not analyzed for the best way to dick with NDSU. But some of you are filled with so much hatred you won't believe that.

At the end of the day, it's a football game - that's it. Some of you are acting like you can't live your life because a team that you supposedly don't care about is back on the schedule - who cares how much UND benefits from the game (and yes, I know UND benefits more)? And for those that say you aren't afraid of playing UND - when you say you don't want to play "because it makes UND relevant again" - that is fear; you're afraid that some day UND might actually be good again and this will help it out. I just don't get why it matters if both teams are good or why it makes that big of a difference. I would love it if the 2019 game to be two heavyweights going at it - that's how it was during most of my time at UND and it made the game (and the banter with my NDSU loving friends) that much better.

In summary, please just take a few breaths and calm the f down. Why can't you just have fun with it?
    Ya know Hambone, I hate to say it but I agree with you. It's 2 games. Nothing more to it. The idea is to have fun or get fired up. This does that

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Because it's so TOXIC that it's impossible to have FUN.
    It was way worse when the games were played and it wasn't that bad.

Curious as to why everyone thinks UND leaked anything to the press. Seems to me Jamal Spencer of Valley News Live was the first to say anything about it (and if it were UND doing the leaking I'd assume it would go to Schloss/Wayne) and then the press releases were issued by UND and NDSU about the same time from what I can tell. Plus, if UND sent out a press release first - who cares? They're sending out a press release announcing games that they have signed for - what does it matter who announces it officially first (even though, again, it looks like they were announced at about 9am officially by both parties).

You may be right about them signing before the new AD in Fargo was hired, but again - the offer was already on the table so why does it matter when it was signed?? It's not all one big conspiracy, and no matter how much you want to believe it everything that UND does is not analyzed for the best way to dick with NDSU. But some of you are filled with so much hatred you won't believe that.

At the end of the day, it's a football game - that's it. Some of you are acting like you can't live your life because a team that you supposedly don't care about is back on the schedule - who cares how much UND benefits from the game (and yes, I know UND benefits more)? And for those that say you aren't afraid of playing UND - when you say you don't want to play "because it makes UND relevant again" - that is fear; you're afraid that some day UND might actually be good again and this will help it out. I just don't get why it matters if both teams are good or why it makes that big of a difference. I would love it if the 2019 game to be two heavyweights going at it - that's how it was during most of my time at UND and it made the game (and the banter with my NDSU loving friends) that much better.

In summary, please just take a few breaths and calm the f down. Why can't you just have fun with it?
    Reading some of these posts are highly entertaining.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

100+ Points still wouldn't be enough to shutup their stupid f'ing fanbase.
    You can't cure idiocy, but can it be contained with some humiliation?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Because I enjoy watching the un_ football program suffer. Has nothing to do with fear. Its pleasure.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

I mean, some of you people, really.

We just come off a 3-peat, winning 43 out of the last 45 games, the stands are full, the tailgating lots are full, GameDay (frickin' Gameday, people!) comes to Fargo, we beat the defending Big-12 Champs, we pack The FCS Championship game 3 years straight, we now lose 23 seniors but are expected to make a deep run again, we are actually favored over an upcoming Big-12 team..............................

............and somehow we are supposed to believe that this game (and the excitement it generates) is the biggest thing we've seen in the last 10 years? Pleeeease!

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    You can't cure idiocy, but can it be contained with some humiliation?
    They get humiliated every year in the Big Fluffy. Sam Houston owns the Big Fluffy. Towson took down the Big Fluffy. We destroyed both SHSU and Towson. They do not understand the word humiliation. They live it unknowingly.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by bison loaf View Post
    i mean, some of you people, really.

We just come off a 3-peat, winning 43 out of the last 45 games, the stands are full, the tailgating lots are full, gameday (frickin' gameday, people!) comes to fargo, we beat the defending big-12 champs, we pack the fcs championship game 3 years straight, we now lose 23 seniors but are expected to make a deep run again, we are actually favored over an upcoming big-12 team..............................

............and somehow we are supposed to believe that this game (and the excitement it generates) is the biggest thing we've seen in the last 10 years? Pleeeease!

x1000000000

Hambone is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Because it's so TOXIC that it's impossible to have FUN.
    In the last 6 years of the game, there was only one thing that I can think of that happened that I saw that came even close to that - a group of Bison fans strolled up to us to talk trash and it started a fist fight between a couple people. Other than that, I've had a blast at all the games/tailgaiting. I don't have any friends or acquaintances that have had any issues at all other than the one that I specified (which was double faulted - just too much to drink by the people involved on both sides and they had a beer together afterward).
    University of North Dakota *THIS SPACE FOR RENT*