Page 28 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038781285281028 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

At the end of the first half. Did Carson throw the ball on the wrong side of #16? To me looked like an easy TD if he throws it on the right side? By right I mean not left.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Went is the Ginger Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    At the end of the first half. Did Carson throw the ball on the wrong side of #16? To me looked like an easy TD if he throws it on the right side? By right I mean not left.
    RJ made a great move, if Wentz hits him in stride it's a TD, ball was low and he had to dive for it, led to the FG before half

I'm sure they will get the positioning of the ball worked out as Carson looked pissed at himself after several passes, even the ones he completed. he will improve
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Wentz is having a few growing pains. But he is going to be all world next year as a senior. He has all the tools to be a NFL quarterback. 6 6 240. GMs love Big Ben types.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Went is the Ginger Jesus.

Ginger Jesus!!! Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Ginger Jesus!!! Yes!
    Ginger Jesus is the new hawtness.

Default Wentz

Deleted
    Last edited by GFBison; 09-07-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    RJ made a great move, if Wentz hits him in stride it's a TD, ball was low and he had to dive for it, led to the FG before half

I'm sure they will get the positioning of the ball worked out as Carson looked pissed at himself after several passes, even the ones he completed. he will improve
    That pass was on Wentz. The Crockett wheel route was on Crockett. He slowed down. I can't wait for everyone to be on the same page. It will be downright scary what these guys will be able to do offensively. I think they are capable of being way more explosive then anything we have seen in a while and the last few years have been pretty good. By the conference schedule, there will be some serious confidence at game speed between everyone. The things I wanted to see this first game were very impressive. He has a serious calmness in the pocket. He generally knows when to take off. He seems to check down effectively. There is always someone open on every play and I don't recall any forced passes, so he is finding open receivers. Accuracy and trust will come with time. I think Morlock will be very dangerous as a third down back. He seems to pick up the blitz very well and there will be no one out there when they slip him out in the flat. This is going to be a long season for opposing defenses. 1st halves will be nothing more than box counts and kill or no kill. Second halves won't matter as it becomes everything used in the first half just set up the rest of the game until it gets down to simple ground pounding time. I have a feeling this offense will make it look easy most of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

If it's the one I'm thinking of, Wentz was hit just as he released the ball. He knew the guy was about to hit him and he had to unload it fast, and it looked like the release and hit were simultaneous.