Page 991 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198999099199299310011041109114911991 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

But those of us who HAVE watched the Bison play both with and without him know that he was without a doubt the most talented player to have come through the program in the DI era.
    I can't stand Cowturd.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

But those of us who HAVE watched the Bison play both with and without him know that he was without a doubt the most talented player to have come through the program in the DI era.
    Never played outside the dome. Uh, wrong
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Never played outside the dome. Uh, wrong
    The guy did little research. I think the Bison trailed and cam back and won against some good teams with Carson under center.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

So he starts off talking about how marketing dept misrepresented a material calling it Corinthian leather and then proceeds to misrepresent facts about CW to sell his "product". I think I'm starting to get the parallel he is making.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

But Carson has the greatest upside?
    Last edited by Vet70; 04-05-2016 at 02:43 AM.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Iowa state FBs level in his 1st collegiate start comes to mind......outside on grass I believe.

Benjamin Allbright ‎‎@AllbrightNFL

#Cowboys exploring several options to get a QB this draft, including possibility of moving up to #1 for Carson Wentz.

11:15 AM - 4 Apr 2016

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Need a mop and bucket to clean up after that spewing!
    "The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I can't stand Cowturd.
    He's much worse than a turd...he's an ignorant reprobative halfwit. Never play outside a dome? The Bison are the strongest team in the strongest conference in FCS. The sob needs to have some competence knocked into him.

I used to watch Cowherd when he was the sports anchor at KGW in Portland and he can be funny, but I have never been able to listen to his radio shows.

Didn't he watch any film from the 2014 playoffs or the UNI game in 2015? Dude still thinks you can judge a team by how many players they have in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    The guy did little research. I think the Bison trailed and cam back and won against some good teams with Carson under center.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

Everyone needs to calm down. Everyone gets so excited when people talk highly of an NDSU player, but as soon as someone has something negative, it's like pitchfork nation.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.