Page 953 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4538539039439519529539549559631003105314531953 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2016/0...-him-millions/
    From McFeely's Blog

Alright Mike obviously you're reading this thread. No it is not 40.1 million guaranteed. His contract is 4 years for 24.2 million INCLUDING a 15.9 million dollar signing bonus. Total is 24.2 million.

McBlowhard is a real captain obvious.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Mike makes the point of saying he'll lose money if he doesn't go #2. Off course he will...on his first contract. If he plays for Cleveland he may not get a second contract. If he goes to a more respect and better run franchise, aka any of the 31 other teams, he has a much better shot at getting a second contract and almost by default a much more lucrative one.
    If he is a solid starter after three seasons he'll get a contract north of 100 million. What could get interesting is another Osweiler situation if he goes to say Dallas. If Romo stays healthy for the next four years and Wentz doesn't play much or like in Brock's case 7 games. What do you have? IMO, not enough games to definitely answer that question. Houston gave him starter money, Denver wanted a little discount.

Nice tweet response to Carson. Looks like from Jordan/Nike brand.

https://twitter.com/airmanjumpman/st...74857230680067

Caption this pic:

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Caption this pic:

We just lost Izzy

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Caption this pic:

Well, how do ya like them apples?

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Nice tweet response to Carson. Looks like from Jordan/Nike brand.

https://twitter.com/airmanjumpman/st...74857230680067
    It's from someone with 46 followers. Likely a nobody (not meant to insinuate the person is TRULY a nobody, just that it clearly isn't the official account from anyone that is worth noting).

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    It's from someone with 46 followers. Likely a nobody (not meant to insinuate the person is TRULY a nobody, just that it clearly isn't the official account from anyone that is worth noting).
    Thanks- good catch, I got catfished or something!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...e-up-for-wentz

The scoop: "Don't be surprised if a team like the Eagles makes a really strong move up the board to get (Carson) Wentz. I don't think he's worth it, but I think they do. Everyone thinks you have to move ahead of Cleveland, but (Browns Chief Strategy Officer Paul DePodesta) will want to get as many picks as possible out of this draft. It wouldn't surprise me if a team moved directly to Cleveland's spot for Wentz." -- NFC executive

The skinny: The Eagles clearly need a QB and their trade up from No. 13 to No. 8 gets them closer to being able to move up for that piece, if they choose to. If they only have eyes for Wentz, then it could become very prohibitive to move up the board; however, if Cal QB Jared Goff were to be in play for the Eagles as well, it isn't much of a stretch to believe they could move up the few slots they would need to pick Goff. I believe Wentz is the more highly valued of the two QBs.
    FWIW, another anonymous exec report, could be just a smoke screen.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...e-up-for-wentz

FWIW, another anonymous exec report, could be just a smoke screen.

Have to consider the possibility that everyone is fibbing about what they want to do in the draft but it wouldn't shock me at all if Cleveland moves back and accumulates. They have a LOT areas they need to address and even with the rookie contracts now there is probably still more positive EV to be had if you can find a trade partner who thinks they're only one piece away.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie