Page 951 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 4518519019419499509519529539611001105114511951 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Yep, my bad. I added the signing bonus instead of including it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Your math is wrong. It's 23.352 million including a 16.7M signing bonus. So last years #1 pick got 23.4 mil/ 4 years total not 40 mil. #11 got 13.82M including a SB of 8.31M total still 13.82M.

If Wentz goes 2 he should expect to get a contract of that similar to #1 last year maybe even a little better, but he's not going to get over 30M for his first contract.

If he were to go to a decent team we might see him in a Super Bowl---that wipes out Cleveland.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    If he were to go to a decent team we might see him in a Super Bowl---that wipes out Cleveland.
    I dont necessarily disagree but doesn't Hugh Jackson have a pretty good reputation?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I dont necessarily disagree but doesn't Hugh Jackson have a pretty good reputation?

He may have a good reputation but at the moment he has a TERRIBLE offensive line left after injuries and free agency. Just saying.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    He may have a good reputation but at the moment he has a TERRIBLE offensive line left after injuries and free agency. Just saying.
    FWIW, they have arguably the best LT in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

I agree about Jackson---it is the rest of the organization that bothers me.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

FWIW, they have arguably the best LT in the game.
    Thomas is great. They almost traded him last year and rumors are going around about a trade now although the Browns say it isn't going to happen.
    Paul Fix

Your math is wrong. It's 23.352 million including a 16.7M signing bonus. So last years #1 pick got 23.4 mil/ 4 years total not 40 mil. #11 got 13.82M including a SB of 8.31M total still 13.82M.

If Wentz goes 2 he should expect to get a contract of that similar to #1 last year maybe even a little better, but he's not going to get over 30M for his first contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by 75NOVA View Post
    I'm all for Carson going to Cleveland at #2. It isn't about where would be the best fit for him it's about what's best financially for him. Last years #1 pick got 4 year $23.352M with $16.7M signing bonus ($40.052M total). #11 pick got 4 year $13.82M with $8.31M ($22.11M total). Last years top six were all over $30M total. The higher he goes the better!

http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2016/0...-him-millions/
    From McFeely's Blog
    Going second to the Browns would mean the most money in Wentz’s pocket right now.

For example:

Marcus Mariota of Oregon was the second overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft. He was chosen by the Tennessee Titans. His contract was for four years and a total of $24.2 million in guaranteed salary, plus a $15.9 million signing bonus. That is $40.1 million guaranteed.
    Alright Mike obviously you're reading this thread. No it is not 40.1 million guaranteed. His contract is 4 years for 24.2 million INCLUDING a 15.9 million dollar signing bonus. Total is 24.2 million.

For Mike or anyone else interested:

#1 pick Jameis Winston got 4yrs/24.4 Mil guaranteed
    #7 pick Kevin White got 4yrs/16.6 Mil guaranteed
    #15 pick Melvin Gordon got 4yrs/10.7 Mil guaranteed
    #20 pick Nelson Agholor got 4yrs/9.4 Mil guaranteed

Signing bonuses are included. That is the total value of the contracts.

Well if he goes to Dallas we could potentially watch the Bison win another natty and then watch Carson at Jerry World

Well, if Carson does go to Dallas, then the possibility of Dallas having a home game in January after the season is over is likely.
    Hail the BISON!!!