Page 914 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 414814864904912913914915916924964101414141914 ... LastLast
Results 9,131 to 9,140 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I think he should stage a "Eli Manning" or "John Elway" if he gets drafted by cleveland.
    had that exact discussion last night. Doesn't seem like something Carson would do however.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Listening to Mike and Mike this morning. They were discussing that possibility. Both Mike's thought that would put Cleveland in great position to trade the #2 pick to teams looking to move up to take Carson.
    It would make sense....the Browns need alot more pieces now after free agency...

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    had that exact discussion last night. Doesn't seem like something Carson would do however.
    Thats what I figured too. doesnt seem like he would. Maybe his agent would do it though. :-)
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Kaepernick wants to play with Hue Jackson in Cleveland. Teams are working in a trade.
    Sounds like something Cleveland would do. Kaepernick is not a good NFL QB, he was a product of a system.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Sounds like something Cleveland would do. Kaepernick is not a good NFL QB, he was a product of a system.

I lived in Reno when he was in college. The guy was a pompous jerk to everybody. I knew he wouldn't study the playbook or defenses like he should when he got to the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post

That is SO something Cleveland would do. Get it done Cleveland!!!!!! Kaepernick is your man.

Now myself being a 49er fan with access to their tickets how about working out a trade for that 2nd pick and lets pray Chippy wouldn't ruin Carson.

Maybe they will swap 1st rounders and something else for Kaep. I don't know that the 9ers are a better situation tho...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Maybe they will swap 1st rounders and something else for Kaep. I don't know that the 9ers are a better situation tho...

I agree...it's a dumpster fire over there right now. Except for that one year where they got to the Super Bowl, they have been a dumpster fire since the Jeff Garcia/Owens era ended.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Better than San Diego, Dallas, Chicago and New Orleans? While these four teams are not in immediate need of a QB, selecting Wentz for the future is a possibility.
    DIBISON was referencing those 3 teams that have a current need and have been projected as taking a QB at the top of round 1. Those 3 teams are Cleveland, SF and LA and the best of those teams for Carson would be LA.

Kaep to Cleveland, they trade first round picks, 49ers take Goff (California kid) with the 2nd pick and Carson goes to Dallas at 4. Or somebody trades with the Titans for the 1st overall pick to get Carson. My dream scenario as long as Wentz doesn't end up in Cleveland or San Fran.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.