Page 912 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 412812862902910911912913914922962101214121912 ... LastLast
Results 9,111 to 9,120 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I sure hope the Browns decide to trade back and accumilate more picks to replace all those lost players. Would be awesome if Denver could trade up to take Carson!
    My wild idea is to trade DT and his huge salary to CLE for the #2 pick. Broncos almost starting over on offense the way the offseason has started.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    My wild idea is to trade DT and his huge salary to CLE for the #2 pick. Broncos almost starting over on offense the way the offseason has started.
    I think the price would be DT plus '15 first, '16 first, and '17 first to get to #2. And I'm not confident that would get it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

There is no one in this draft worth 3 future first round pics.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Talked to Carson yesterday about the Denver situation and I said you would look damn good in a number 11 Broncos jersey. His reply was haha yeah I probably would. To me it would be perfect for him.
    Sweet! Should I send Elway the "Text?"
    Hail the BISON!!!

Funny comment to the story:

"There were some players and some agents who said ... that the Browns players treat the Browns organization like it is a college experience, four years and done," Schefter said.

The Browns WISH they were on the level of a college program.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BISON24 View Post
    There is no one in this draft worth 3 future first round pics.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    There's no one in any draft worth three first round picks. ask the Vikings or Washington.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    There's no one in any draft worth three first round picks. ask the Vikings or Washington.

Vikings are in for 6!

I am sure that Carson will have a hell of a good time in Cleveland with no one left to block for him #pleasepleasetakegoff.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Agreed, but that is the price it would cost the Broncos to move to 2, IMO.

I've followed Gus and Jacksonville. They drafted a young quarterback and have been patient. They also haven't been aggressive in free agency leaving a lot of cap room that keeps getting pushed into the next year. I'm starting see their plan unfold. Draft a quarterback and a few young cornerstones for few seasons and save your money. Now, that Bortles is starting to look like a decent quarterback they are getting aggressive in FA and adding some big names. The Raiders are following a similar blueprint with Carr, and are in the same boat with an up and coming quarterback and lots of cash to spend.

With how the Browns have responded in free agency, they may be heading down the same path. I certainly hope if they draft Wentz this is their plan. It may be a few frustrating seasons with Wentz surrounded with very little, but give it few years as he develops and they may be able to put together a great team around him at time he's ready to lead them into and maybe deep in the playoffs.

If I'm right it will be interesting watching things unfold for Gus and Jacksonville. They've added 5 free agents already including Malick Jackson and are still in the best cap situation in the league.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope that Cleveland gets Kapernick in a trade with SF, SF will then draft Goff, and Carson will end up with the LA Rams. IMO the best landing spot for him of those 3 teams.
    Last edited by DIBISON; 03-11-2016 at 03:48 AM.