Page 906 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 406806856896904905906907908916956100614061906 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,060 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

It's interesting that both ESPN national analysts (Kiper McShay) have Wentz going to Cleveland, while both of ESPN's Cleveland analysts (Grossi, McManamon) prefer Goff.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

#awfulwhiteQbs is "high" on Roberson .

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    #awfulwhiteQbs is "high" on Roberson .
    They are 'dopes'
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

That's your toke on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Have to love that channel!!! My wife calls it A.D.D. football!! Now we are going to this game now that game now back to this other game now onto the 4 box screen.
    We're going octobox right out of the gate! I'm almost never ready for when Mr. Hanson pulls that on me. It's true tho, I can hardly watch a regular NFL game because of all the ads and stoppages.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    2014 Roberson was a very good QB, 2015 Roberson not so much. I know he was battling through an injury. Don't know if it was healed fully yet against Richmond, but he looked pretty bad that game. No where near his 2014 form.

It may not be his fault, but he must agree because he literally does follow them. Another Tommy Cracker hater.
    In that case, it's open season.

But let's not get negative. I mean, it's pretty impressive that he ran a 4.38 electronic at the combine.... oh, wait, he ran it hand-held at a private workout?
    OK, a completely made up 4.38 (reality = ~4.58) is pretty impressive for a 6-5, 230 lb QB. Oh, wait, he's only 6-0, 200?
    Regardless, you can't argue with a 65% completion percentage rate. Oh wait, 49% completion percentage rate?
    Well, at least he'll have fond memories of being the two-time MVP of the championship game. Oh wait...

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Picked off by an awfulwhiteqb converted to lb too.
    This may be the quote of the month on BV.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    2014 Roberson was a very good QB, 2015 Roberson not so much. I know he was battling through an injury. Don't know if it was healed fully yet against Richmond, but he looked pretty bad that game. No where near his 2014 form.

It may not be his fault, but he must agree because he literally does follow them. Another Tommy Cracker hater.
    I'm sure the czar is behind that evaluation too. He seems to go by 2 year old film for his "analysis".

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm sure the czar is behind that evaluation too. He seems to go by 2 year old film for his "analysis".
    You're right. He just pulls it out of his ass.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

The 2016 Lindy's Draft Preview magazine is out......Carson is on the cover....disguised as Brock Jensen. Come on guys, do the research at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wentz.jpg