Page 902 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 402802852892900901902903904912952100214021902 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    On that rain soaked and windy night in Eugene (9-28-13) after fumbling twice, Goff was benched for a freshman named Zach Kline. The following season, Kline played at Butte Community College in Northern California. In 2015, Kline transferred to Indiana State and was supposed be "their guy" at QB this past season. However, during fall camp, he was bested by sophomore Matt Adam. He played in only 3 games for ISU in 2015* and passed for only 47 yards (6-13-0). Zach Kline does not appear on the Sycamores 2016 roster.

* Kline did not play against NDSU when the Bison played in Terre Haute this past fall.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

On that rain soaked and windy night in Eugene (9-28-13) after fumbling twice, Goff was benched for a freshman named Zach Kline. The following season, Kline played at Butte Community College in Northern California. In 2015, Kline transferred to Indiana State and was supposed be "their guy" at QB this past season. However, during fall camp, he was bested by sophomore Matt Adam. He played in only 3 games for ISU in 2015* and passed for only 47 yards (6-13-0). Zach Kline does not appear on the Sycamores 2016 roster.

* Kline did not play against NDSU when the Bison played in Terre Haute this past fall.
    So your saying a Cal qb couldn't cut it at the higher level of MVFC competition?

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Interview Rumors from Walterfootball.
    http://www.walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

After the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine, I reached out to sources across the league from a variety of teams to survey who were the players who did well in the Combine interviews and who were the players who interviewed poorly.

As I tweeted during the Combine, the Browns said that North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz was a stud in the interview room. Other teams echoed that. They said he is a bright, smart kid with excellent play recall.

Cal quarterback Jared Goff got mixed reviews. Some teams said he did well and others said he did poorly. Sources said he did have good play recall.

Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook disappointed teams from an x's-and-o's perspective. They felt that with his years of starting experience in a pro-style system, he would have done better, but he had bad recall on plays. He also didn't show good knowledge of coverage, and didn't ease the concerns about him as a teammate.

Sources said that Penn State quarterback Christian Hackenberg has pretty good recall and knows coverage, and they like his tools. However, they would have liked him to make less excuses about some of the issues he had over the last two seasons.

Teams say Memphis quarterback Paxton Lynch is very far behind from an x's-and-o's perspective. Teams like his skill set and athletic upside, and they don't think he's a bad kid. But he hasn't been taught much from a NFL scheme perspective coming from his college spread system. Sources felt that Lynch was behind the other early-round quarterbacks from an x's-and-o's standpoint.

Read more at http://www.walterfootball.com/nfldra...C79gC67OHhI.99

I was just thinking how clean our program has been the last few years. Didn't want to jinx it in any other thread. Then it occurred to me how much having a leader like Carson probably had to do with that. Leadership by example. Just another quality Carson has that will help any pro team. No doubt that is passed on to the younger bison and that is how tradition thrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So your saying a Cal qb couldn't cut it at the higher level of MVFC competition?
    Am I that transparent?

Am I that transparent?
    Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner is a "trans"parent...

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    I was just thinking how clean our program has been the last few years. Didn't want to jinx it in any other thread. Then it occurred to me how much having a leader like Carson probably had to do with that. Leadership by example. Just another quality Carson has that will help any pro team. No doubt that is passed on to the younger bison and that is how tradition thrives.
    We had great tradition and leaders when half the team was getting busted at beer parties in beet fields, too.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/f...pernick-030716

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    We had great tradition and leaders when half the team was getting busted at beer parties in beet fields, too.
    I guess at UND they think, if you can't beet 'em, joint 'em.*

*yeah, I know that was bad...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/f...pernick-030716

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    That's a heck of a list and a heck of a position on that list.