Page 901 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 401801851891899900901902903911951100114011901 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    This guy is my favorite
    You're my favorite bungholio, don't try to get on anyones good side ya schmo. Go back to rodent hole.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good Goff/Wentz debate by Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...2-ac0aef053b9a

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    I like Hue. He would be a great coach for a young QB. My biggest issue is ownership. Will they have enough patience to let Hue and possibly Wentz develop. The new owners have only had the team since I believe 2012, but their short track record isn't encouraging.
    According to ESPN three coaches in the last four years.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Mariucci is a California guy.......has his ties to the 49er's and Cal so he is going to have some bias towards Goff. I think Mariucci is smart enough to know Wentz is the better QB, both mentally and physically.
    Mariucchi should be with us, he's from the yoop, they like to drink. Carson is from here, we like to drink.

i like to drink and havent seen mooch or goff all night. Mr drummond told the mooch to beat it

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Coming from a lawyer this is laughable.
    Some lawyers are more verbose than others. Your results may vary. This oughta be one.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by UTH View Post
    Some lawyers are more verbose than others. Your results may vary. This oughta be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Here's an interesting Wentz/Goff nerd stat. Wentz won more games in his first season as the starting QB at NDSU (15) than Goff won in his three seasons as the starting QB at Cal (14).
    Interesting stat. I am not aware of FBS supporters bringing this up.

Manning retired. An extra QB vacancy bodes well for QBs trying to get drafted

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonville GasMan View Post
    Here is why hand size matters...

Goff says hand size has never been a problem

INDIANAPOLIS >> Cal product Jared Goff laughed off what has become a hot story at the NFL scouting combine: his 9-inch hands, diminutive by league standards for a quarterback.

“I’ve been told I have pretty big hands my whole life. I heard I have small hands yesterday, apparently,” Goff said Thursday. “Naw, I’ve never had a problem with that or expect it to be a problem at all.
    http://www.marinij.com/sports/201602...medium=twitter

Article from 2014 however...

Cal QB Jared Goff remembers Oregon nightmare
    SANTA CLARA --

As a native Oregonian, growing up in an area where storms are frequent, that was unbelievable," Ducks coach Mark Helfrich recalled. "I've never seen that before or since."

Neither had Goff, who arrived at Autzen Stadium as the nation's passing leader, averaging 435 yards through his first three collegiate starts as a freshman. He lasted only 14 snaps before being pulled.

"I couldn't control the weather, and I couldn't control the way the ball was coming out of my hands," said Goff, who lost two fumbles in the splashy conditions. "That game was rough. It wasn't a good one for me or anyone else, really. It's in the past. I've got a chance to prove myself again against them."http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci...egon-nightmare
    On that rain soaked and windy night in Eugene (9-28-13) after fumbling twice, Goff was benched for a freshman named Zach Kline. The following season, Kline played at Butte Community College in Northern California. In 2015, Kline transferred to Indiana State and was supposed be "their guy" at QB this past season. However, during fall camp, he was bested by sophomore Matt Adam. He played in only 3 games for ISU in 2015* and passed for only 47 yards (6-13-0). Zach Kline does not appear on the Sycamores 2016 roster.

* Kline did not play against NDSU when the Bison played in Terre Haute this past fall.