Page 845 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 34574579583584384484584684785589594513451845 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Hasn't Carson looked off defenders often? When watching replays I remember the announcers commenting about that numerous times.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Hasn't Carson looked off defenders often? When watching replays I remember the announcers commenting about that numerous times.

Yeah I think the comparison to Cam Newton is the first of several red flags on that analysis. Still fun to read the postitives though, which are pretty accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Goff had gaudy passing stats.

...in a bear raid offense. Not that impressive. Where is Graham Harrell? Colt Brennan? See where I'm going with this?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    ...in a bear raid offense. Not that impressive. Where is Graham Harrell? Colt Brennan? See where I'm going with this?
    No I don't please explain. Jk

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

What I don't get from these Scouts/"Analyst" is how they use the FCS level of competition as a negative. Well, what about the fact that guys like Wentz, Coprich and even Haeg dominated there competition?! Wouldn't that seem to suggest that they were/played on/at "a different (think higher)" level than their competition?!

#logic #commonsense
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

All this Wentz to Cleveland steam will cool off considerably when Kevin Costner finds out the day of the 1st round that Wentz didn't go to one of his teammates' birthday party. Sorry everyone...

Interesting take on what really matters at the Combine. According to this guy, the medical examination is the most important aspect for all participants. Something found out during the medical examination is one of the big reasons a high-draft prospects falls lower during the actual draft. And the on-field exercises are most important for Juniors attending.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...he-nfl-combine

"Carson Wentz? Missouri Valley Conference? History could be made."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...history-awaits

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What I don't get from these Scouts/"Analyst" is how they use the FCS level of competition as a negative. Well, what about the fact that guys like Wentz, Coprich and even Haeg dominated there competition?! Wouldn't that seem to suggest that they were/played on/at "a different (think higher)" level than their competition?!

#logic #commonsense
    I think an analyst that can't get the name of a players school right or thinks a player didnt play in the cold, won't even remotely get what you are saying. Talking heads (or typers)
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

#logic #commonsense
    A lot of it has to do with the idea that they dominated so they never really had to learn how to overcome adversity or better players. IE, Wentz could get away with holding on to the ball a second longer because Joe Schmoe DB for CCSU wasn't going to be able to get there anyway.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.