Page 836 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 33673678682683483583683783884688693613361836 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

They talk about Carson at around 1:16:00.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=14806468
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This thread has taken so many twists and turns. What's next?

Hopefully we can get back to just Carson with the combine next week.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    .Who are "You Guys?"

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Don't know---found it on SS--they need something to get hard about these days.
    fyp..................

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    They talk about Carson at around 1:16:00.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=14806468
    Thanks for posting this---makes sense to me---both are saying I haven't done my own homework, but other people say this or that, and he is from North Dakota so he cant be any good. Okay, then.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bayless and Smith are just one notch better than Em. At least they all but admitted that they were ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Bayless and Smith are just one notch better than Em. At least they all but admitted that they were ignorant.
    All they talk about is individuals. They are fascinated with star players and big name coaches. Seldom will you hear them talk about team work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Stephen Smith is an angry man and in my opinion..........unwatchable.

Not sure how he can continue making boo-koo bucks when he says these things (podcast linked). Eroding his own credibility has to be obvious to anyone who listened to that.

To rant on and on about an athlete's unworthiness of being a high pick while admitting knowing NOTHING about him, nor ever SEEING him.................well...................

Isn't that called "prejudice"?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post

Not sure how he can continue making boo-koo bucks when he says these things (podcast linked). Eroding his own credibility has to be obvious to anyone who listened to that.

To rant on and on about an athlete's unworthiness of being a high pick while admitting knowing NOTHING about him, nor ever SEEING him.................well...................

Maybe they are locked out of or dont know how to use espn3. You would link curiosity would get the best of them but maybe they would rather watch highlights of the NBA all star game?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post

I've only watched First Take maybe a dozen times, but every time it just seemed as though Stephen A. was always bringing up race in his arguments when it usually had nothing to do with race, it was race baiting at its finest...then I always thought, well the old fart sitting across from him won't let him get away with that and he shouldn't...but of course, old Skippy would forget his balls at home or in his wife's purse...those two clowns are stuck in their own fantasy world.