Page 835 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 33573578582583383483583683784588593513351835 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,350 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Answer:
    New Hairdos

Caption this!!!

I did this based on advise from my agent and personal stylist. Damn I look good.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dall...2-beware-wentz

That said, Wentz is a different animal, because he was not discovered by scouts in January. Rather, the pundits do not watch FCS football when the season is going on because they are too busy with major college football. He didn't move up the ladder because of anything with scouts, he moved up with the rest of us who had no idea who he was last summer. I think Wentz is really impressive and if he can prove to all of his doubters about his level of football being able to produce a QB1 in the NFL by throwing well at Senior Bowl week or the Combine, good on him. But, I don't think we should place him with the combine creations who played major college football, went unnoticed, and then because of a workout rose up the board. He isn't one of them.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Answer:
    New Hairdos

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    r u trying to get this thing shutdown?

Lardsin must go!

Carson got discussed on First Take this morning, quite unintelligently I should add.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Herd View Post
    Carson got discussed on First Take this morning, quite unintelligently I should add.
    Consider the sources.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Consider the sources.
    Amazing how both Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless tried to make themselves sound intelligent by claiming they don't following FCS/NDSU/Carson Wentz, but in reality sound really, really stupid. If you are a sports reporter and have no clue about a potential top draft pick in one of the most (if not the most) followed professional sports, then you are not doing your job. At least they didn't regurgitate the same misinformation that lazy "experts" have been spewing the past few months.

So looking forward to seeing Carson prove them wrong. Still hoping he somehow ends up as a Broncos (small unconfirmed rumor is that Denver is trying to trade D.T. to San Francisco).
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Amazing how both Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless tried to make themselves sound intelligent by claiming they don't following FCS/NDSU/Carson Wentz, but in reality sound really, really stupid. If you are a sports reporter and have no clue about a potential top draft pick in one of the most (if not the most) followed professional sports, then you are not doing your job. At least they didn't regurgitate the same misinformation that lazy "experts" have been spewing the past few months.

So looking forward to seeing Carson prove them wrong. Still hoping he somehow ends up as a Broncos (small unconfirmed rumor is that Denver is trying to trade D.T. to San Francisco).

Both of those clowns are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Herd View Post
    They say things on that show that are intelligent?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix