Page 830 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 33073078082082882983083183284088093013301830 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/the-audibleScroll down a little bit and enjoy.
    I disagree with coach on the question of how many FBS teams the Bison could beat. The Bison could beat a bunch of FBS teams in this country. And the teams he mentioned, like Minnesota, Iowa State, Colorado State, that we beat and he used as examples of teams we probably got at the right time, could have beat a bunch of other FBS teams in this country those years. It wasn't just luck. And of course if we played those teams on a regular schedule, we'd have the FBS scholarships.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I disagree with coach on the question of how many FBS teams the Bison could beat. The Bison could beat a bunch of FBS teams in this country. And the teams he mentioned, like Minnesota, Iowa State, Colorado State, that we beat and he used as examples of teams we probably got at the right time, could have beat a bunch of other FBS teams in this country those years. It wasn't just luck. And of course if we played those teams on a regular schedule, we'd have the FBS scholarships.
    Diversionary tactic... Keeps the next FBS victim from knowing they should be scared shitless.

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by ptrBison View Post
    I just got off the phone with Otto Graham and he claims Carson is a for maybe sure positive likely pick for the Browns, but..... we'd have to wait until April to know for sure.
    Wow, man, you can converse with the dead; I'm scared.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Diversionary tactic... Keeps the next FBS victim from knowing they should be scared shitless.
    You beat me to it!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Agree. I'd argue there is more pressure playing at NDSU than nearly all NFL teams. What nfl teams have a legit expectation of winning a championship? No NFL QB has ever had to follow a 3peat qb.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    good lord...Go ahead. Argue it. Lets hear how NDSU's fan base, inside the 49th most populous state, who happen to probably be the nicest, "oh gee we'll maybe get them next year" kind of people in the country and how they compare to Philadelphia, New York, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Chicago, etc. This outta be good.

More pressure...Cam Newton or Peyton Manning 2 weeks ago......................or Carson Wentz's first start vs Iowa State?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    good lord...Go ahead. Argue it. Lets hear how NDSU's fan base, inside the 49th most populous state, who happen to probably be the nicest, "oh gee we'll maybe get them next year" kind of people in the country and how they compare to Philadelphia, New York, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Chicago, etc. This outta be good.

More pressure...Cam Newton or Peyton Manning 2 weeks ago......................or Carson Wentz's first start vs Iowa State?
    Everyone knows the two toughest jobs in the country are being ndsu's QB and mount unions qb.
    College of Business Alumnus

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

We don't put pressure on people in nodak we just have high hopes.
    Last edited by scottietohottie; 02-19-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Lardsin must go!

I'm talking legit expectations to win a championship. There are none in 99% of college FB and 90% in pros.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm talking legit expectations to win a championship. There are none in 99% of college FB and 90% in pros.

"Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Lmao. What some awesome stats!

So NDSU, Alabama and mount Union...maybe NW Missouri state are the college 1%? New england, GB, Carolina, Seattle and Denver are the NFL 10%?